• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Offseason: We're Not a Football School Anyway

Cooper Bateman-> Utah

As a walk on. That's…man. I genuinely hope he lights it up there. Don't know what their QB situation is like. I'm not one of those idiots that maligns Blake Barnett or players like him for dipping as soon as it's apparent they don't have a future in a program, but Cooper's dedication to the team this past season was really admirable. From week 1 on, he took everything in stride. I'd like to see him do well.

cdyhybrid

As a walk on. That's…man. I genuinely hope he lights it up there. Don't know what their QB situation is like. I'm not one of those idiots that maligns Blake Barnett or players like him for dipping as soon as it's apparent they don't have a future in a program, but Cooper's dedication to the team this past season was really admirable. From week 1 on, he took everything in stride. I'd like to see him do well.
Twitter saying Utah sees him at WR.

Troy Williams is the starter at QB and his backup this season was a 3 star freshman.

Two of their top 3 WR were seniors and their #1 TE was also a senior. So it seems like they could have openings there I guess.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
LSU flipped Jacob Phillips from Oklahoma.

Oklahoma fans are accusing LSU of paying him. Also have one of their 247 mods trying to claim Phillips called his main recruiter at Oklahoma 10 times yesterday crying it wasn't his choice, lol. This is the same guy that was adamant Phillips wasn't taking the unofficial visit to LSU when everyone else was reporting it.

andycapps

So my overweight out of shape ass decided to start running again for my health along with some light lifting.

When I start I imagine myself like a coach running out from the tunnel.

What I actually am is the husband in the Galaxy Gear commercial who's 2 feet from his house and about to die. LoL

https://youtu.be/HfHVSlo5TPs
I need to get back at mine but I've been battling a round of ear infections, colds, and now sinus infection. The antibiotic they gave me now seems to be helping. But the doctor also said in rare cases that it can weaken your Achilles tendon and even cause it to snap. So yeah, I'm not doing any running or squats right now.

The worst is that I imagine that mine are hurting. Maybe it is, maybe it's really not.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
As someone who's had like 8 sets of tubes fuck ear infections.

Hope you get to feeling better Andy.

On a side note I woke up, and my legs don't feel as bad as I thought they might.

You peeps would laugh at how far I ran though. Gotta start somewhere I suppose. LoL

andycapps

On a side note I woke up, and my legs don't feel as bad as I thought they might.

You peeps would laugh at how far I ran though. Gotta start somewhere I suppose. LoL
It's never been too bad for me, this has been annoying because I've been sick with one thing or another for 4 1/2 weeks. Started out viral and spawned other things from there.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Meanwhile, at Oregon...

Hsj0dHC.gif

It feels good to be conference mates with Slo.

We are now compatriots in the B1G WAR.

B1G BRETHREN UNITE!

Look forward to our annual B1G SCHOOL POTLUCK.

Slo

It feels good to be conference mates with Slo.

We are now compatriots in the B1G WAR.

B1G BRETHREN UNITE!

Look forward to our annual B1G SCHOOL POTLUCK.

I'll bring Lutefisk and Tatertot Hotdish. You're on the hook for good Italian food.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Last time I was an active runner I aggrevated one of the knee ligaments and it was impossible to bend it for a month. I've taken up lifting and walking myself, along with a fairly practical diet (lost about 8 ls so far). If pro football players and basketball players won the genetic lottery well then I lost it. Fact of the matter is if I didn't change my eating habits, I would probably be dead from one of those out of nowhere heart attacks in 1-2 years. Good luck on your work out progress.

Oh and tell ol coach chop block to stop whining about some ACC schedule conspiracy. I thought he had a point when he was talking about all the open dates UNC had before GT, but then he somehow decided that Duke playing Army right before GT was some sort of nefarious advantage. First, LOL at the thought of the ACC doing anything to help out Duke Football. The Miami game proved that thought is a lie. Second, playing two option teams in a row doesn't seem that advantageous from an injury point of view.

Meanwhile, at Oregon...

Hsj0dHC.gif

Dillon Brooks doesn't play for Duke and isn't white so he can soccer flop and dick kick all he wants and no hot taking pundits will care.

Tell me what I said was untrue.

Dillon Brooks doesn't play for Duke and isn't white so he can soccer flop and dick kick all he wants and no hot taking pundits will care.

Tell me what I said was untrue.
Sounds like someone is still mad about a Sweet 16 loss last year. Duke fans need to stop with this Grayson is persucuted because he's white shit. He gets shit because he's an asshole.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Sounds like someone is still mad about a Sweet 16 loss last year. Duke fans need to stop with this Grayson is persucuted because he's white shit. He gets shit because he's an asshole.

So is Brooks but nobody cares because nobody cares about listening to hot takes about him. I'm not arguing that Grayson dosn't deserve some of the scrutiny because of his own actions, but I think when ESPN personalities are saying he should get knocked out, then its been blow way out of proportion. Nobody's calling for Draymond Green to get knocked out. Personally I'd rather get tripped than kicked in the balls.

*in YG voice* "Fuck Donald Trump."

@BruceFeldmanCFB said:
SOURCE: #Alabama WR coach Billy Napier is expected to become the new OC at #ASU. 1st reported by AL.com.

Damn. Another one gone. But if anyone can keep reloading…

ag-my001

I like this M-A-C throwback that Sparty is wearing in the basketball game today. I always liked the overlapped letter look; wish more schools would stick with/go back to it.

Top Bottom