• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Pepper makes vaginas smell?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewbacca

Banned
Im talking on the phone with this chick and she is telling me she doesnt drink dr. pepper because it makes girls down unders smell...

Bullshit. She tells me if she drinks soda its coke only because of that "fact". My rebuttal was I drink Dr.Pepper all the time and my balls dont smell. Then she asked me if I smell my balls... But anyways.

does Dr. Pepper makes her vagina smell gaf? Tell me now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dr.pepper does make for some beautiful smelling farts.

Never been around a chick who talks about dr.pepper and her vagina in the same conversation.

BlackMage

Banned
I've been trying all night guys.. how do you get close enough so that you can take a nice whiff of your balls? This is like licking your elbows..

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
TWEREN'T! TWASN'T!

If a girl's got a smelly pussy, she needs to clean better, or get it checked out at the doctor. Dr. Pepper isn't going to make it smelly. Asparagus may!

Mupepe

Banned
I think it does. But I think it makes it smell like Dr Pepper which is a good thing. BTW, the easiest way to find out if you need to shower is to smell your balls, if it doesn't smell like rotten apples.... it's time to take a shower BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
She really doesnt sound like the kinda chick that I would like to talk to....thats really wierd. This is probably the only time I will enter this thread, its already turned into a dodgy conversation about vagina's smelling because of Dr Pepper and people rubbing their hands in places and smelling it, who knows whats going to be said next.

silver

Banned
She's just setting herself up for the first time you go down on her pussyfish so she can say, "Ooh shit, I forgot, I had some Dr. Pepper today!". If you're gonna have to live with that foul smell, she's gonna have to lick your anus.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
lol @ pussyfish.

I'd play like I didn't believe her... I'd tell her how much of an air head she was until she'd get mad enough to prove her theory.

:)

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Kids at highschool know all about this. A couple years ago, everytime I would drink Dr. Pepper I'd get an "You know what that does to girls, right?"

The first time I was just "WTF are you talking about, why the hell would I or anybody else know this," but by the end I would just stop them mid-sentence to say, "Yes. I know about the vaginas."

Suerte

ehero.jpg

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Thanksgiving Day, Ford Perfect is at the dinner table. He rejects an offering of wine from Aunt Sue, and pours himself a Dr. Pepper. His mother interjects, "But son..." "--Yes, mother, I know about the Vaginas." Silence, then. And nothing more.

here's some exposition.

My wife is obsessed with Dr. Pepper and the Kroger knock off "Big K." She's drank it for years now and I can honestly say that I have never encountered a smell problem.

May16

Jewbacca said:
She tells me if she drinks soda its coke only because of that "fact". My rebuttal was I drink Dr.Pepper all the time and my balls dont smell.
While I agree with your conjecture that Dr. Pepper most likely has no effect on such things, vaginas and balls are very different, so that...wasn't exactly a good counter...

Sapiens

Where I come from, this urban legend has it's male counterpart: Drinking Mountain Dew makes you impotent!

MIMIC

Banned
Sapienshomo said:
Where I come from, this urban legend has it's male counterpart: Drinking Mountain Dew makes you impotent!

In elementary, we always used to talk about how "Yellow 5" makes your dick smaller.

J2 Cool

MIMIC said:
In elementary, we always used to talk about how "Yellow 5" makes your dick smaller.

I think it's sperm. And elementary! Who the hell was gonna claim they were hung in elementary? There had to be more important conversation than small penis Mountain Dew. Like the identity of the white ranger. :lol

Otaking

J2 Cool said:
I think it's sperm. And elementary! Who the hell was gonna claim they were hung in elementary? There had to be more important conversation than small penis Mountain Dew. Like the identity of the white ranger. :lol
You're damn right we were worried about the white ranger's identity. Our whole group was talking about it. Blew our minds when we found out that it was Tommy...again.

But all jokes aside, this was actually mentioned in my elementary too. I guess even as children they felt the need to have dick comparing contests. But if it's yellow 5 that does it, then would that mean Mellow Yellow is the same, or does it not contain yellow 5?

Bowser

Otaking said:
You're damn right we were worried about the white ranger's identity. Our whole group was talking about it. Blew our minds when we found out that it was Tommy...again.

Damn, I remember that episode.

sly

Banned
Question: People who eat loads of garlic usually have have garlic breath; I heard its because the garlic smell actually oozes out of their pores. Does that mean women who eat lots of garlic will have garlic scented vaginas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom