• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Advanced to Week 4! We've got a little bit of a shot at knocking of the offseason out to tonight.

Done

Quinton,
I was curious what kind of tracking (spreadsheet?) you do for the dynasty? I remember you saying you did one last year to track wins and such, but did you do this this season with the carousel? I was just curious what my records were in each season.

Striker

I'll do Week 4 and cast any visits for 5.

But I won't be back online until later. I will try to knock out position changes later tonight before I leave for work.

GCQuinton

Done

Quinton,
I was curious what kind of tracking (spreadsheet?) you do for the dynasty? I remember you saying you did one last year to track wins and such, but did you do this this season with the carousel? I was just curious what my records were in each season.

I only did that last year for coaching move purposes pre-carousel. You should be able to pull that up yourself in-game through your coaching info.

Done.

Way to let GCQ get the 5 star DT, AT. I was slandering him the best I could for you too. :p

I'm still without a DT signed :(. Gonna move an athlete or DE prolly.

GCQuinton

Cut those players! If Striker is last up tomorrow morning I might be able to do the schedules and start the season shortly after.

BigAT

Man, I have such a sorry offensive line compared to what I've been running behind the last few seasons. That's going to be a rough adjustment.

KanZolo

Took a step back in few key positions (notably QB and WR) but a nice kick upwards everywhere else.

Excited to test the squad out.

Done. I have no1 in the 90s but the team doesn't have serious weak spots anymore, not really sure about my weapons though. Best one is probably a rookie 5* WR.

Done. My team looks pretty good, with my offensive line being my main weakness because of youth.

Nightz - My super safety and roided up kicker are returning. :) Hell the 1st and 2nd string kicker both have 99 kick power. ;D

Striker

Didn't really have to cut anybody, was on the dot at 70.

Will be an interesting final season for me at Pittsburgh. Offense should improve overall and have some balance, hopefully. Defensively I'm iffy on my new Safeties and new starting corner, but my line will just have to create pressure. Felt too seldom for me last season; I think my leading sack guy was DT Courtney Williams, who had seven sacks.

GCQuinton

Season%20Ten%20(Teams).jpg

Notes From The Commish:

This is it! Ten seasons of thrills, transfer failures and all that come to a head! TEN! Pretty safe to say no other sports league on GAF has even come close to that number, so I'm proud of everybody! I've really got nothing much else to say than it's been a crazy ride and let's go out strong! To my knowlege, the only repeat matches from last season are Clemson-Rutgers and Minnesota-Pitt due to the usual scheduling issues. Other than that, let's roll!

Human Game Schedules For Season Ten:

Air Force
Ole Miss
Navy
Army

Army
Pitt
Navy
Air Force

Clemson
Rutgers
Minnesota
Pitt

Minnesota
Pitt
Clemson
Rutgers

Navy
Ole Miss
Air Force
Army

Ole Miss
Navy
Air Force
Rutgers

Pitt
Minnesota
Army
Clemson

Rutgers
Clemson
Minnesota
Ole Miss

Advancing to Week One NOW!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

#21 Army (GCQ) vs Oregon State
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs #13 Pitt (Striker)
#25 Navy (Nightz) vs #11 LSU
#4 Clemson (Az) vs South Carolina
Air Force (Drizz) vs Boston College
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Kentucky
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #5 Cal

Week One Headlines

Log Jam At The Top: Four League Teams In Instant Contention This Final Season
Can Jeremy Clark Win Another Heisman?
Clemson Finally Gets Its Rivalry Game With South Carolina
News From 2020: Fox Picks Up Another American Doctor Who Pilot, Jaden Smith Attached To Star

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Minnesota - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #4 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #13 Coaches
Army - #21 Coaches
Navy - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week 

Minnesota vs Pitt

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Air Force comes into the season firing on all cylinders. Offense accounts for 5 TDs, Defense created 4 turnovers and 1 TD on top of the shutout, Special Teams even returned a punt for the TD. Senior HB Antonio Bass racks up 211 yards and 4 TDs on his 18 carries against Boston College. Had 3 different CBs with INTs, Brant Fontaine with 2, 1 being a 67 yard return. RE Holland is enjoying his now third position at Air Force. He originally was a Safety, made him a LB last season, opens up this season with 8 tackles, 2 sacks, and a FF at RE. Liking the squad this year. Freshman WR Chad Owens is something special too, leading the team with 3 impressive receptions and 49 yards, too bad my QB was having some issues.

GCQuinton

I hope they do the look-ins during the loading screen. Otherwise I suspect everyone will just skip them.

I won't, but then again I like this kind of stuff and watch most of the presentation/replay stuff for my CPU games. I'm probably in the minority for that, though, and I doubt it's in all-human matchups at all. It does make me wonder what kind of "clock" this thing is on for online dynasties with people playing games at different times, though. Other games don't sim for us until we advance right now.

Top Bottom