• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unless you can somehow rewrite your DNA to become a Pillar Man, that's not happening even with a hundred Red Stones of Aja to compliment the mask.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well, it's both Yoshikage Kira, so I guess it doesn't need explaining if you've read DINC.

Having DINC as a favorite part makes reading Jojolion even cooler.

Well yeah, that's what I mean. If Jojolion is your foray into the series, though, or if you missed DINC, you think "wow, that's really fucking weird" and pay no mind, and I appreciate that it's never touched upon again. A great little nod for long time fans.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'd join in the ranking wars, but I have too much trouble ranking parts and characters because I love them all D:

I wonder if any of the anime only people picked up on this.

I always wondered if even Araki remembered he wrote that, it felt like it was supposed to be a surprise to the reader when she reveals it later, but her story and the part from the beginning sort of ruins that.

Kurtofan

aql257sl.png

Official announcement of Part 3 anime?

Gradivus

aql257sl.png

Official announcement of Part 3 anime?

Jojo's bizarre adventure
Part 3

Volume 5: vs. 13 Death gods, Judgement, High Priestess.
Released on Friday 8th of March.

Not yet, but it will give them an idea on how much hype the idea of Part 3 getting animated next is going to be like. :p

dan2026

At the end of episode 26, after the credits, instead of a preview the screen goes dark and we hear;

'Yare, yare daze'

Then TO BE CONTINUED flashes up.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Of one of those "onmibus"-like collections that are sold in convenience stores.

Ah, cheers :]

At the end of episode 26, after the credits, instead of a preview the screen goes dark and we hear;

'Yare, yare daze'

This will happen, and we will cry.

Anyway, just finished The True Man's World in SBR. Ringo is such a great character. "Welcome, to the true man's world!".
Always loved the final face off between him and Gyro. The panel lay out, dialouge, art work, perspective... Araki hit every nail on the head.

Just to be safe, you should probably edit out the text at the bottom of those pics. Also, yeah, Ringo's arc was amazing.

'Yare, yare daze'

Joseph gets on the plane, then the scene changes to prison, the camera slowly zooms in on Jotaro, then he looks at it and the screen goes black. "Yare yare daze..."

All this while Roundabout starts playing to transition into the credits. (Remember, we're saving Get Back for part 3 so that we can get the best transition into ending ever in the final episode of it)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Definitely the best arc of SBR and one of the best side antagonists in the entire series.

Fuck I'm going to go read it again!

Tizoc

Some questions to stuff in Part 7-

1- In Vol. 3 Steven Steel is informed of 3 corpses in the desert, was it explained who murdered them, and how?
2- Soundman's Stand has the same abilities Echos Act 1 and 2 right?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Ringo is my favorite part of SBR.
It's also the part where Araki started changing his artstyle again. Awkward at first, but he got better.

Man, seeing Lisa Lisa getting ready to fight Cars in today's preview just reminds me how much I dislike Battle Tendency's hate of every good guy not called Jojo. Fucking literal backstabbing =___=

Gradivus

Thanks for that, I'll have a look through those now.

Kurtofan

This Part 4 one is cool and made by the same guys as the 1-3 you posted, put it in the list please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klRxBBG8CbM

*cough* *cough*
-IF YOU EVER POST FANART PLEASE SOURCE. It is just rude for the artist to not do so, so be sure to at least make a mention of the author.

Juuust a little reminder to do this whenever possible.

It's a good thing I can't really watch these right now because I usually always get stuck watching these on loop. Shame YT muted the SBR one D:

Well, while we're posting fanart...

tumblr_mjatx7gXey1s2atplo1_1280.png

http://drawr.net/aoao1116

tumblr_mjcwlxvTe31qmh94to1_1280.png

http://millionfish.tumblr.com/post/44875118967/our-little-lemonorange

fertygo

Man.. the discussion about the anime in certain JoJo's forum kind of stupid..
Someone speculating there's no break between part or something like that as if this long running series like naruto -__-

They also not certain with the amount of total episode, what I'm saying is.. we glad have people like duckroll and articalys for give all kind of neccessary info

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
If there was no break and they went straight into Stardust, we would've heard something by now. They'd be advertising it like there was no tomorrow.

Gradivus

lYRICS are different, would be nice to have a translation. Otherwise hilariously awesome.

My favourite part is "Nakiwameite tsugi no te wo" which replaces "Hohoemu me de tsugi no te wo" in the original song.

Hohoemu = is to smile tsugi = next te= hand

Nakiwameite = is to bawl your eyes out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom