• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

cdkeys.com Mass Effect Andromeda for Windows pre-order $37.07 with code

RkPJORB.png

Check your purchase confirmation and click the download link guys. I didn't get an email, but it was there.

Yes non parallel releases are idiotic.

Jag

CDkeys has always delivered, so I wouldn't sweat it. You'll get your key.

You are ordering from a key reseller, so don't expect Steam level delivery.

Got my key from a December preorder and am pre-loading as we speak.

I know a guy who ordered in February and still hasn't gotten his key, so I guess there's a huge queue going.

Gitaroo

Check your purchase confirmation and click the download link guys. I didn't get an email, but it was there.

Yes non parallel releases are idiotic.

Where do you get your download links? I click on my orders, then click inside any order history, even the very old ones I don't see a download link anymore. I remember contacting support a while ago and they said they removed it from their site :S

Mister Wolf

Where do you get your download links? I click on my orders, then click inside any order history, even the very old ones I don't see a download link anymore. I remember contacting support a while ago and they said they removed it from their site :S

The email you got when you bought the game has a download link.

Tukker

It should be in the mail that they send you when you purchased the game.

Fuck sake, being in the UK means I won't get this until the 23rd or tomorrow? Abiding by the UK release is ridiculous considering everyone is VPN'ing right now to play anyway. I hate this different release date bullshit.

Rellik

Fuck sake, being in the UK means I won't get this until the 23rd or tomorrow? Abiding by the UK release is ridiculous considering everyone is VPN'ing right now to play anyway. I hate this different release date bullshit.

You know what make it even worse? Physical copies are arriving on doorsteps in the UK right now. I have mine already.

Zafir

FYI, I'm from the UK and I've received my code from cdkeys.

If you haven't got yours, then it isn't because of them holding it back for the UK.

(They didn't send an email or anything, the link in the order confirm just updated with the key this morning)

keraj37

They take Paypal, you don't even need to provide credit card information.

They get their copies from other countries where the physical copies are sold cheaper and the codes are ripped out and sold online. Origin codes tend to be region free.

They are grey market to put it basically but also one of the best retailers I've ever used. from a purchasing and customer service perspective. Used them for at least 3 - 4 years with no problems at all. This is only my perspective though and I'm not trying to persuade you otherwise, as always should you want to buy from somewhere else more 'official' there's plenty of choices. They however do not sell stolen copies or anything like that, they aren't like some of the sellers on G2A/Kinguin.

Completely agree - best keys provider out there. I had many games from them including Fallout 4.

tumblr_ln9g4rWf1k1qztit6.gif

daninthemix

Banned
I tried to buy this from them but I got an email saying I had to send a photo of my passport to prove my ID.

I cancelled my order.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
That's highly disputed, there have been gaffers in the past with trouble from this site

I'm sure some Gaffers have had problems with Amazon in the past, it doesn't mean they're not legit.

FYI, I'm from the UK and I've received my code from cdkeys.

If you haven't got yours, then it isn't because of them holding it back for the UK.

(They didn't send an email or anything, the link in the order confirm just updated with the key this morning)

Yeah I got mine this morning too but it did seem like nobody in the EU or UK got a key yesterday with the initial distribution so it definitely seemed like they were holding back. Atleast I have it now so it's all good.

Top Bottom