• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newegg: Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) listed for November 28th release date

imagevjml.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261422

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
This should really be a PS4 title, terrible decision by Sony if this is PS3 only, especially around a PS4 release that isn't backwards compatible, and is likely to send DriveClub to its death if it is in fact a PS4 launch title and comes out around the same time.

Sony no ;-; I want it on my PS4.

In any case I can't believe they'd release it so close to the PS4 launch and only on the PS3. Competes with Drive Club and would prevent many people from immediately purchasing a PS4.

jabuseika

With GT5 being my most played game this gen, just give this straight to my veins. I don't care for what console it is, I want it.

GT5 got so much support from polyphony, they made it the best they could with patches, but it is done and I don't see any way they can improve it further. I feel like it's time for a new Gran Turismo.

reminder

Sony: Guys, GT5 took way too long to release. This cannot happen again!

Polyphony: Ok, we'll make sure that GT6 is ready when the PS4 launches.

Sony: That'd be awesome guys!

Polyphony:
SC06.png

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
GT6 around the time the PS4 will be released?
To remind us where the game should've been :(

had they done things right GT5P would've been GT5, and GT5 2.0 would have been GT6

Top Bottom