• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Mickey 2 is coming to Vita later this year

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
https://twitter.com/DisneyMoviesUK/status/313667489215168513

m2xluPN.png

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/...on-to-ps-vita/

We’re really excited to announce that the magical Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is coming to PS Vita later this year!

Join the legendary Mickey Mouse on a fun-filled quest to bring a splash of colour back to Wasteland – a weird and wonderful world of forgotten Disney toons – in this sequel. Exploring alone, or alongside the loveable Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in a co-op adventure, Mickey must use his enchanted paintbrush to find new paths, solve puzzles and battle evil mechanical monsters.

Naturally, we’re making the experience even more epic using the awesome controls of the PS Vita, including front touch for greater painting accuracy and tilt controls for racing mode. Not only that, but there’s also a two-player wi-fi co-op mode exclusive to the PS Vita, so you can unleash the power of two on the go anywhere, anytime.

Stay tuned for more updates, including release date and pre-order details.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Now I might even pick up the game!

Why was it worse than part 1?

Would rather just have the Illusions collection of Genesis/SNES games instead that was leaked awhile ago. Maybe this means that collection is coming to the Vita though.....

Anywho, be interested if they take this time to refine Epic Mickey 2, and make it a better game.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm not understanding the sense behind this. Saleswise, I mean.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In theory this could be pretty cool. Vita would give it a pretty unique control scheme that could work well for the game.

In reality its still Epic Mickey 2.

B.O.O.M

If it performs better than the consoles I might consider this.

Towards the end of the year I already have two games in mind that I will buy for vita. Ys Celceta and Tearaway

Omikaru

So between festering pile of poo Epic Mickey 2, and exciting new product Disney Infinity, they pick the festering pile of poo to bring to Vita.

I will never understand publishers.

marrec

Banned
So does this mean that the Vita attach rate for games is so high that developers are going to start porting all their failed projects on to it in order to maximize revenue from them?

Either way, I'll probably but it. :(

Top Bottom