• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there an easy way to remove Facebook friends in bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Banned
My last job was at a bar that encouraged us to add customers, and everyone else we could in order to drum up more business. Now that I've left, I'd like to get rid of all those unwanted people, without going through the lengthy removal process FB has by default. Is there some service or something that will allow me to do so more efficiently? Thank you!

DMczaf

carbine.gif

dudeworld

easiest way I can think of is by going to the facebook homepage, clicking "Friends" on the left side and then clicking "Manage friend list" (top, middle-right)

there will be an X beside all your friends and you can delete them like that. It beats going to each individual profile and clicking "Unfriend"

JDSN

Banned
Whats with people only making facebook threads about this? We get it, you are a stone cold strong silent type.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
dudeworld said:
easiest way I can think of is by going to the facebook homepage, clicking "Friends" on the left side and then clicking "Manage friend list" (top, middle-right)

there will be an X beside all your friends and you can delete them like that. It beats going to each individual profile and clicking "Unfriend"

Best way I can think of as well without getting a new account.

SRG01

Petrie said:
My last job was at a bar that encouraged us to add customers, and everyone else we could in order to drum up more business. Now that I've left, I'd like to get rid of all those unwanted people, without going through the lengthy removal process FB has by default. Is there some service or something that will allow me to do so more efficiently? Thank you!

In short, no. Facebook deliberately makes it difficult because they want you to have more friends.

The easier way is to create a new friend list, and to block all of your existing content from them.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Secks4Food said:
dealwithit.gif

I mean I THREW THE REST OF THE GAF MEMES TOO

WELCOME TO REAL WORLD JACKASS
I AIN'T GONNA BE A PART OF THIS SYSTEM
PUMP THAT PIZZA IN ANOTHER MAN'S VEINS

CPS2

I had my friends sorted into groups, and recently deleted around 30 at once without too much hassle. Feels good man. If they weren't already sorted tho, idk if there's a fast way. Sounds like it's easier with google plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom