• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
They had that stuff in the quicklook awhile back. It was great.
Man, yeah, I sort of remember that. One of those Quick Looks where I just wasn't paying much attention because it was not a game that quick looks very well. Game looks good though. If they had it for Mac I probably would be playing it. Really liked the vanilla MNC on XBLA.

Vire

nah I didnt sign a NDA. :)

He just said I was a vocal critic of his and while he respected my rights to bitch and moan (didnt exactly say that) but he just wanted to ask if there was anything I could subject to make me more happy.

I said I liked his write ups and wanted him to do a podcast or premium video offshoot of that stuff since the bombcast isn't really the place for in dept industry discussion.
Maybe he could get dev interviews over skype and it would be like his own little radio show.

Also that he can be a bit enthusiastic during QL's but thats mostly because everyone else on the crew seems like they where getting high right before they started recording.

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

If I were Patrick or pretty much any of the guys, I don't think I could have shown that kind of restraint. I honestly wouldn't be able to read Gaf because I'm the kind of person that would really let that stuff get to me.

Klepek did mention he was thinking of doing a jar time like feature about news that don't get covered on the bombcast.

He's fine. He needs a haircut though. It's getting too sexy for broadcast.

Well, that behaviour to just write that out in the public is even more crappy. It's meant to be private.

We'll if he is somehow offended that I posted publicly about it then I apologize.

I thought one of the mantra's of giantbomb was they like to be as open as possible.

I respect that he seemed open to constructive criticism and reached out to my bitchy ass for some feedback and I thought it was pretty cool and worth sharing.

BUT if it was meant to be private then woops... my bad.

its not like some internal activision emails or something.....

If I were Patrick or pretty much any of the guys, I don't think I could have shown that kind of restraint. I honestly wouldn't be able to read Gaf because I'm the kind of person that would really let that stuff get to me.

Your GAF name is stupid and you smell.

Guys Vinnie just PM'd me saying he wants to make another baby with me what do I do :eek:

Use lipstick to make your anus look like a vagina, then wear a dress backwards.

Klepek did mention he was thinking of doing a jar time like feature about news that don't get covered on the bombcast.

He's fine. He needs a haircut though. It's getting too sexy for broadcast.
I would be in support of such a thing. (The newscast I mean.) It could be like the old NDX (rest in peace) and the other guys could rotate in as guests.

Guys Vinnie just PM'd me saying he wants to make another baby with me what do I do :eek:
You fucking do it, that's what you do

Poyunch

We'll if he is somehow offended that I posted publicly about it then I apologize.

I thought one of the mantra's of giantbomb was they like to be as open as possible.

I respect that he seemed open to constructive criticism and reached out to my bitchy ass for some feedback and I thought it was pretty cool and worth sharing.

BUT if it was meant to be private then woops... my bad.

its not like some internal activision emails or something.....

I don't want to speak for him but if I didn't care for a bit of privacy I would have just posted in this topic. Otherwise I would have sent you a private message.

derFeef

You guys complaining abut his post but fully quoting it are not much better, lol.

edit: *looks a few posts up* ok time to bail again....

well if we want to keep stuff "private" I can edit my previous post. Vire and Patryn can edit there posts we can just pretend none of this never happened?

I thought it was cool but I guess I was wrong. woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom