• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

hoserx

I'm pretty excited. This is a great time for a direct, I've been out of work for a few hours and have accomplished all of my errands. Time to eat some 'za and watch a direct. Pretty good for a Wednesday.

MrV4ltor

Predictions:

Pokken, Samus Returns, Mario+Luigi reminder
Mario Odyssey trailer
FE Warriors final characters
OS Update
Xenoblade 2 trailer + date
Skyrim date
LA Noire trailer
Smash 4 Switch reveal
MonHun XX coming over
Fallout 4 port
Bayonetta + W101 ports
Pikmin 4 reveal
15 second Prime 4 teaser
3rd party reel full of SPORTS and LEGO might also be somewhere in there
Oh and Yoshi and Kirby will get short new trailers with names, both coming within the first half of 2018
+ Pokemon shit, almost forgot about that

MTC100

Banned
Reopenig a thread created by someone banned is not a good idea, because they won't be around to update the OP.

Nothing mods can't fix swiftly, if there is someone willing to create a thread with all the direct highlights it's bound to take this one over. -There's also no guarantee that anyone creating a thread will actually take care of the OP.

hoserx

Metroid Prime 4 20 seconds of footage.
Fire Emblem Switch footage
Tropical Freeze and Bayo 1/2 Switch ports
New actual competent Xenoblade 2 trailer with a release date

Balee dat.

20 seconds of metroid footage would be amazing. Even 5 would be.

mjc

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Alright. 45mins right?

- Metroid Returns mention to hype up sales
- Fire Emblem Warriors trash
- Xenoblade 2 date
- Indies dates
- Super Mario Odyssey stuff
- No VC announcement

The Dragon Quest Facebook page updated their profile picture and said something about DQ XI coming in 2018. Maybe we will hear something about it in the direct.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Somebody inform me when the YouTube stream goes live so I can go to it and look at it when I get home without spoilers

EDarkness

I know it's a long shot, but I hope Nier: Automata gets announced for the NS. It's the one game that would get me seriously hyped. Well, maybe a Kingdom Hearts game would get me hyped as well.

hype dance!

mTw6AAe.gif

Top Bottom