• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow EB just really stuck it to the PSP

ebgamesflyerfunnylq5sr7yc5.jpg

thats pretty vicious

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
:lol :lol

Of course, with the way things have been going lately (Wii and DS), the future IS the past.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I scrolled down on the picture expecting it to just casually mention the PSP in the fine print...

Not have a freaking massive picture of the thing with a "IT'S NOT WORTHLESS! IT'S $100 TOWARDS A DS-LITE!" price point over it...

Jesus, that's bad.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I wonder when they'll have one of these for PS3? Trade in your PS3 and get a free PS2!!!11

I don't remember touching and/or waggling in the past. :p
...and people wonder why arcades are dead. >_<

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
You only get 100 bucks for a PSP trade in now? Man, I got out when the getting was good. I got twice that.

Same. And EB right now will only give you $60 for a DS Lite which is the same for a DS. Pathetic.

DyTonic

Banned
I dunno why some of you are acting shock becuase psp trade-ins has always been this price since you can buy the cheapest version at 200$. Some stores may pay you extra if it's in good quality too.

Acosta

DyobolikaL. said:
I dunno why some of you are acting shock becuase psp trade-ins has always been this price since you can buy the cheapest version at 200$. Some stores may pay you extra if it's in good quality too.

You are not getting the joke. Read the ad sentence.

DyobolikaL. said:
its not so much the price, its the fact that they they stuck it with the ds phat and gba and labeled a system of the past.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Testicular Sound Express said:
its not so much the price, its the fact that they they stuck it with the ds phat and gba and labeled a system of the past.
Well, that's where my PSP is sitting...

Top Bottom