• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Test: Bricked! [Tested.com Star Wars Lego Build Video Series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
8EzKb.jpg

I saved the two most recent episodes of this for my flight to the UK this evening. I am looking forward to seeing if I get strange looks from those sitting next to me. Competitive LEGO building is a legitimate hobby dammit!

So GoT the Board Game is basically like Diplomacy and other negotiating games, shut the hell up, and don't be in the lead until the last turn?

EDIT: Also, I would pay to see Will play Diplomacy. Just make sure there are no sharp objects in the room, because I am afraid someone would stab him.

The part were Will was describing the intricacies of baseball, as Norm was trying to put his SSD on the stand when wearing a blindfold over one eye was surreal.

I have to say, I genuinely felt bad for Norm at times in this episode. It at least made me appreciate my near perfect eyesight even more.

Chuck

Still without luck
My ideas for challenges are a little more drastic.

Like a whole episode where they only have a tiny flashlights in the dark with the lights in the room off, and they would have to build while we watch in night vision (if possible).

Or they have to answer very hard difficult Star Wars trivia before an episode which would determine how much time they are allowed to build for that episode.

Things like that. :p

I'm glad Norm stops being a sorting nazi. Only opening your bags when needed and then having your Lego on a pile is the right way to do it.

Megasoum

Banned
I hope somebody will make a gif of the poor soldier getting dragged by the death star at the end (when they are about to weight it). Poor little guy, screaming in pain.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
the high version of these videos is Vita-friendly (I'm guessing also ipod friendly). got the last two episodes on there ready to watch while the wife is watching shit TV. So much neater than a laptop balanced on my leg.

Is tested ipad-friendly? i.e can I browse to tested.com and watch the videos as a subscriber? (sold my ipad to wait for ipad3, so don't have one to check with)

the high version of these videos is Vita-friendly (I'm guessing also ipod friendly). got the last two episodes on there ready to watch while the wife is watching shit TV. So much neater than a laptop balanced on my leg.

Is tested ipad-friendly? i.e can I browse to tested.com and watch the videos as a subscriber? (sold my ipad to wait for ipad3, so don't have one to check with)

Yep. Commenting is limited, but it's functional.

Does mobile whiskey media sites work on vita? Heard the browser is as shit as they get for a modern era portable device.

Norms usage of the bowls is terrible.

And I don't understand why he doesn't just set the scale on the corner of the table and lay the ship diagonally so the stands hang off the edge.

Aaron

You can use the Whiskey Media Video Buddy app. It lets you watch all subscriber content (if you're a subsriber that is), plus download videos to your ipad for later viewing. It's pretty fantastic and also free.

I really like the camera man trolling Will as he was looking for 4x1 pieces.

Also, I agree with Will about Forrest Gump. Its basically masturbation for Baby Boomers.

Huh, doesn't seems to work out. Could you PM the urls?

Well it doesn't work for the hd version as there's some protection on it. But if you click download on the high quality one, the file should be named like :

/blagblah_blahblah_ep17_1500.mp4

Then you just replace the EP17 (todays) with EP18 and 19.

Majine

Banned
Well it doesn't work for the hd version as there's some protection on it. But if you click download on the high quality one it gives you a url like

media.tested.com/video/blagblah_blahblah_ep17_1500.mp4

Then you just replace the EP17 (todays) with EP18 and 19.

Oh lol I tried it with the page itself, not the video url. Silly me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom