• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

Justin Bieber is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.
Justin Bieber: Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket w/Video

Talon

Can't wait for the inevitable buzzfeed clickbait about random teen girls on Twitter defending the Biebs.

The sooner people stop paying attention to that shit stain, the better. Although the photoshop of him as a baby being lifted into his truck by his minder is priceless.

Aiii

So not worth it
Isn't this a bit of an overreaction to a young pissdrunk teenager being an idiot. Not saying it's not an asshole move, but I can probably list at least 20 instances of me being a drunk idiot when I was between 15 and 20 (Netherlands, legal age limit is 16, etc) that are way worse than this.

Well, he was already a known asshole. Is known to not be too bright either. A lot of teen Disney stars don't seem to be much better either. You know, those teen actresses that want to shake their childstar image by starring in movie with a lot nudity, gore, sex & profanity. That's kind of the opposite of a mature adult and more in-sync with an irresponsible teen.

Oh geez who cares? People do dumb shit all the time when they are drunk.

Just because it is Bieber you all freak out. He is an asshole...there are a lot of assholes. Some of his music is still awesome, idc if he is a giant douche.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Isn't this a bit of an overreaction to a young pissdrunk teenager being an idiot. Not saying it's not an asshole move, but I can probably list at least 20 instances of me being a drunk idiot when I was between 15 and 20 (Netherlands, legal age limit is 16, etc) that are way worse than this.

So because you were an idiot means that it's fine for him to make someone clean up his piss. Cool. Not holding someone accountable means you're an enabler.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't really understand, isn't the legal drinking age in the USA 21? Could the cops not just wait outside for him to come out and arrest him?

Vestal

Gold Member

Really?

A piss ant that is being passed a the next big thing should know better than to act like a little bitch. This idiot is what is wrong with today's culture..

You also have to remember this is not an isolated incident either. The list of dick moves by this punk is long and troubling.

Aiii

So not worth it
So because you were an idiot means that it's fine for him to make someone clean up his piss. Cool. Not holding someone accountable means you're an enabler.

Nobody said it was fine, I certainly didn't.

But the superlatives people use whenever Bieber does something that for any other person would be a "*shrug* what an idiot" reaction is mindblowing to me. The amount of attention that is given to this shit is 10 times worse than anything any "Belieber" says on the internet.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Bieber induced rage makes it hard to read I guess. "Not saying it's not an asshole move" is the important part.

It's just hard to be surprised at a young drunk rich and famous kid doing dumb and assholish things.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's just a matter of time now until this kid goes to jail.

Beaulieu

will you stop beingn logic man ? illogical hate is the only way to go when we talk about celebrities.

Ataraxia

Young, rich and famous people do stupid things. This isn't new but our 24/7 twitter/instagram internet obsession guarantees that every little celebrity indiscretion is broadcast for public consumption.

I envy the guy who has never heard of Justin Bieber.

obin_gam

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

The Ninja Turtle Rap was far better than anything this bieber shit has done.

o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-VANILLA-ICE-570.jpg

biebs_v_ice_2.jpg

XX85HM1.jpg

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
That's some quality detective work there, Horse Detective.

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps they had reached absorbent capacity.

I for one am pissed off that he is not taking advantage of the functionality of his pants. This is all celebrities ever do, piss money down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom