• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

honestly these photo's make it look terrible lol. looks way better while playing. i didnt want to get my dslr out so i used the point and shoot camera.

edit. just waiting on a video to finish uploading then will post it here

I know some people interested in the game but not enough to fill out a club.

So I'll sign up.

PSN: dapperbandit

REGION: West Europe, United Kingdom

rugioh

Banned
This isn't the best place to ask, but for someone that would like to get into racing games like driveclub what would be the best way to learn how to control the car and take turns correctly?

This isn't the best place to ask, but for someone that would like to get into racing games like driveclub what would be the best way to learn how to control the car and take turns correctly?

Try getting a wheel, or their may be track assist, which are arrows that show you where you should drive.

andylsun

Sign me up please.

andylsun
andylsun
US East

Edit: a great book (yes, book) that teaches the basics of race driving is

Going Faster! Mastering the Art of Race Driving

Well worth a read

hope you did not go to work again :)

nah sorry, i realised the video i recorded has my psn in it so im having to cut it and reupload....my bad, although im gotton pm's reminding me about nda's and all that jazz so perhaps i should just cease any further uploads

nah sorry, i realised the video i recorded has my psn in it so im having to cut it and reupload....my bad, although im gotton pm's reminding me about nda's and all that jazz so perhaps i should just cease any further uploads

do what you gotta do.....

....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F5 F5 F5...

:)

Hexagonal

Banned
GAF: Hexagonal
PSN: ExaltedR3V3NG3
Region: West Europe (Spain, GMT +1)
Timetable: Late afternoon (perhaps about 8-10 PM); be warned my availability will be limited thanks to university. On weekends I'm more flexible, though.

Top Bottom