• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 sells 134,000 units in Spain; The One fastest selling console called The One

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wow.
eek.gif

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
That's uh... a pretty decisive victory. I have no frame of reference for Spain though -- is 134,000 units good?

so what sold faster in 12 days. the 5K xbox one or the 54K ps4.

Well as I'm sure Major Nelson will divulge, the speed at which the transactions occurred for the Xbox One were faster, thereby they techinically did sell faster.

The average time taken for walking in store to purchase was:

4 mins for Xbox One.
5 mins for PS4.

Decisive victory. Those shopkeepers really gave those 5k consoles over quickly.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Averon

Any chance Sony and/or MS will update their WW numbers after Christmas? Or will they wait until some time after the New Year?

Acidote

Still out of stock in most places and close to the 5 to 1 ratio I told you guys about:

As anecdotal evidence, there's a much bigger difference in my town so 3.5:1 looks like a plausible ratio. It will be bigger once PS4 is again in stock as it is sold out everywhere. I can see a 5 or 6 to 1 ratio in the near future.

And asking the question, yes, there's Xbox One stock everywhere.

Wonko_C

Wish someone posted sales numbers for Mexico. the Xbox 360 was the most popular platform here (because of piracy, sadly) and it's the chosen platform of cybercafes all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom