• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new arrows. It keeps the balance where it should usually be: anarchy.

And amazing OP, OP!

I think those occasional beeps and boops are the biggest mystery.

_hekk05

Banned
Stream got shut down

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Dammit if he changes more things I'll have more things to add to the OP.

Repent, sinner. The Moonstone Messiah, ephemeral but everlasting, shall one day return.

Moonstone abandoned you not once, but twice! It was never anything more than a shiny stone... a false idol.

But I guess you moonstoners at least believe in something that at least is (was) real. These domers will believe anything.

Moonstone is a fleeting god, coming and going as it pleases. Helix is ever present and all knowing. Glory to Helix.

Stream down?

Probably for a reset or another software update.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No more stream?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Moonstone is a fleeting god, coming and going as it pleases. Helix is ever present and all knowing. Glory to Helix.

Stream down?

The Moonstone is like life and death, the yin and the yang, the absence and the presence. Just as the moon pulls upon the waters then sends the cool embrace of the ocean back upon us, just as winter takes the leaves from us before spring brings forth the blossom, just as our loved ones pass into the black night only to see the newborn child kiss the reverent day. The Moonstone may be gone now, but Lord knows He will return and lead us to a better place.

RedShift

I might write a Malcolm Gladwell "for those of you just joining us" thing in a bit when I get home. I'll probably just end up watching the stream instead though.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
The Moonstone is like life and death, the yin and the yang, the absence and the presence. Just as the moon pulls upon the waters then sends the cool embrace of the ocean back upon us, just as winter takes the leaves from us before spring brings forth the blossom, just as our loved ones pass into the black night only to see the newborn child kiss the reverent day. The Moonstone may be gone now, but Lord knows He will return and lead us to a better place.

Moon Stone got out like Abby and Jay. They are probably already taking on the Elite 4 while we are stuck trying to kill a ghastly.

$200

Banned
I demand this image be added to op

d12.png

He, or she, has been keeping track of players' progress, or lack thereof, and says it would be considered a win if they masses defeat the game's Elite Four -- opponents who need to be bested before a final confrontation.

"But I have my doubts about it being possible without much better coordination," TwitchPlaysPokemon wrote.

The gauntlet has been thrown. Can the four gods of the West be conquered?

Update on Twitch Plays Crystal

Badges: 5
Objective: Beat Jasmine and get Mineral Badge
Time: 84 hours
Team:
Ju the Meganium -37- Razor Leaf, Reflect, Tackle, Cut- HOLDING MIRACLE SEED
AJ Butt the Pidgeotto- 26- Quick Attack, Mud Slap, Fly, Sand Attack
A the Ekans- 5- Wrap, Leef
Krabby-20-Surf, Strength,Harden Vicegrip
Queen Spinarak-12-Poison Sting,String Shot,Scary Face,Constrict
Koffing-16- Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog

A Couple of the Catchphrases:
FUCK OFF IRWIN
DON'T BE A THIEF

Potential God
Antidote-"It Won't Have Any Effect"
SquirtBottle
Ju

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ START9 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Anustart

Anyone good at making gifs? I have a great idea, but I'm all thumbs and it's just not gonna turn out as good as it could. Scene from It's Always Sunny with Charlie talking to Mac while they're working in the mailroom is RIPE with possibilities here!

The scene in question.

In my mind, this is easily translated to have something to do with the lift key.

BraXzy

I'd change the OP to remove fan art since there will be plenty in the thread, and instead have a screencap of the top of the Google Doc that shows the current objective or something custom done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom