• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

prwxv3

http://disney.kids.yahoo.co.jp/game/pooh.html

The goal is to make the indicated amount of homeruns with a set amount of pitches and fouls/non homeruns will subtract from the amount of pitches you have. Each level has a increased amount of homeruns with increasing difficulty of pitches. And at the level select screen there is a button for upgrades.

The First few levels are not too bad then there is a huge spike in difficulty. Who coded this game?

Spierek

I've actually managed to get to the final stage earlier today, but Christopher is just too goddamn hard. He crushed my dreams with his pitches of doom.
eQTeA.png

jinutsu

Neo Member
Okay the kangaroo throwing bouncing pitches is complete BS. I was owning the game up until that point then struck out on almost every single pitch.

Kalnos

Banned
Okay the kangaroo throwing bouncing pitches is complete BS. I was owning the game up until that point then struck out on almost every single pitch.

Wait until you see the owl. This got posted the other day on /sp/ and the thread was hilarious.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think its possible for pooh to move fast enough to get his sweet spot lined up with those fastballs in stage 4.

Also why am I playing this?

Foffy

Banned
This game has spawned some of the best Photoshops I've ever seen on /v/

It's already 2013 Game of the Year.

I think the "YOU DEFEATED" overlay when someone beat Christopher Robin to be one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen.

Addictive little game, I like it. I'd buy something like this on iOS/Android a couple dollars.

Btw, is Pooh supposed to be moving around slightly or is something up with my mouse? I mean he moves even when I'm not touching my mouse

KPJZKC

Got to third stage, was overcome with a terrible urge to hunt and murder children

want to beat piglet with the baseball bat. Fuck you piglet.

Foshy

Does it save your progress when you quit the game and come back later?

Fake edit: Looks like it does

Top Bottom