• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Im in US but this is very generous of you! Are any of those UHD?
I just assumed the codes are for generic streaming versions.
If they're handing out 4K digital copies of the films, the people who got WarCraft, Lucy, Deadpool and Logan are getting an extra surprise.

I'm just glad to give these codes to people who will appreciate them.

Oh, and Lucy (4K?) UK code is back up for the taking.

BumRush

If they're handing out 4K digital copies of the films, the people who got WarCraft, Lucy, Deadpool and Logan are getting an extra surprise.

Very nice of you bud.

Syriel

If Lucy is still available I'll grab it. Haven't seen that one yet.

Fate of the Furious for itunes up for grabs.

The best quote or gif from the series gets it.

tumblr_nmi2ud6G5y1s3y9slo1_500.gif

Syriel

Fate of the Furious for itunes up for grabs.

The best quote or gif from the series gets it.

tumblr_nmi2ud6G5y1s3y9slo1_500.gif

Oh, and FYI for those who don't know, the iTunes code gives both the regular and extended versions. It is not split across two codes like the UV version. iTunes just as the extended ver as an "extra" on the movie (similar to how Logan did it) versus two separate titles.

Oh, and FYI for thowillho don't know, the iTunes code gives both the regular and extended versions. It is not split across two codes like the UV version. iTunes just as the extended ver as an "extra" on the movie (similar to how Logan did it) versus two separate titles.
Um, I bought this as UV and iTunes code for the theatrical version. Is it possible somebody might get screwed if I give this away?

If the Extended UV code, which I didn't get, also works in iTunes it will be alright.

Syriel

Um, I bought this as UV and iTunes code for the theatrical version. Is it possible somebody might get screwed if I give this away?

If the Extended UV code, which I didn't get, also works in iTunes it will be alright.

The Extended Edition UV code is UV only. There is no separate Extended Edition iTunes code.

Basically iTunes only has one title entry for F8, w/the F8EE as an "extra." No way to separate them on iTunes.

UV has two title entries, with separate UV codes for F8 and F8EE.

The Extended Edition UV code is UV only. There is no separate Extended Edition iTunes code.

Basically iTunes only has one title entry for F8, w/the F8EE as an "extra." No way to separate them on iTunes.

UV has two title entries, with separate UV codes for F8 and F8EE.
It sounds like it's all good, apart from me being the only one that isn't getting the extended version. Lol

Arttemis

Anyone got John Wick or Deadpool? (UK)

Any codes would be appreciated. 😀
Basic thread rules:

1) NO BEGGING.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. People giving stuff away are doing everyone else a favor. If you really want something, the B/S/T Thread is an option.[/quote]

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Man how can one guy just claim like 4 films in a row. This thread needs a fairness system or something

Man how can one guy just claim like 4 films in a row. This thread needs a fairness system or something

--->

Basic thread rules:

[...]

2) Givers set the rules.
Givers can do random drops, they can require you to post funny stuff, or they can just use Modbot.
(*)The only exception to Rule 2 is region/service related. Givers should list the region/service that the code applies to so people don't try to claim a code they can't use.

NOTE: Modbot use is optional. Givers DO NOT HAVE TO USE MODBOT if they don't want to. Complaining that someone didn't use Modbot falls under Rule 4.

[...]

4) Be cool to each other.
This means no whining about the types of codes given out or the method in which they are given out.

kaizoku

People are generous and are giving out free digital codes, codes you'd pay for anywhere else. Please don't complain.

Not complaining about them, it's obviously an awesome gesture. It's the claiming I find tasteless, that one guy can claim a whole bunch of stuff without giving pause for others. Someone could literally snipe this thread and claim everything.

It's the claiming I find tasteless, that one guy can claim a whole bunch of stuff without giving pause for others. Someone could literally snipe this thread and claim everything.

Yet again:

Basic thread rules:

[...]

2) Givers set the rules.
Givers can do random drops, they can require you to post funny stuff, or they can just use Modbot.
(*)The only exception to Rule 2 is region/service related. Givers should list the region/service that the code applies to so people don't try to claim a code they can't use.

NOTE: Modbot use is optional. Givers DO NOT HAVE TO USE MODBOT if they don't want to. Complaining that someone didn't use Modbot falls under Rule 4.

[...]

4) Be cool to each other.
This means no whining about the types of codes given out or the method in which they are given out.

Also, at a quick check, you haven't given anything away in this thread yet.
If you want to set some rules on who can claim what, give some stuff away and set rules on your stuff.

kaizoku

Yet again:

Also, at a quick check, you haven't given anything away in this thread yet.
If you want to set some rules on who can claim what, give some stuff away and set rules on your stuff.

That's not gonna make me read it again dude, just spamming the thread!

Being cool could be translated as not claiming shitloads of stuff.

But ok I'll butt out until I'm privileged enough to express an opinion.

That's not gonna make me read it again dude, just spamming the thread!

So you're spamming the thread without reading / caring about the rules?
Got it.

Being cool could be translated as not claiming shitloads of stuff.

But ok I'll butt out until I'm privileged enough to express an opinion.

--->

Basic thread rules:

[...]

2) Givers set the rules.

I'm not going to contribute to your spamming this thread. So if you can't follow that, that's on you.

Whats discouraging is people not reading and accepting the rules. Not here? Tough luck. People who are dropping can do so in anyway they please. If they have an issue with a person then they can add restrictions.

Stop complaining and move on.

Briarios

I have a UK/Republic of Ireland Ultraviolet code to give away -- my rules are simple: be the first to PM me with where you are from in the UK or Ireland, and why it's a good place to visit. I'm from the US, so I'd like to learn something in the process :D Plus, I'm hoping to get back to the UK/Ireland sometime ...

So, the giveaway if for:

The Hobbit Trilogy: Extended Edition

Again, only for the UK/Ireland.

Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 14 digital movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or watching. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movie on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any films not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
3:10 To Yuma -- MB-1B14D1C07B08E2E4 - Taken by Hex. 16 entrants total.
Get Out -- MB-DCB50880533A1434 - Taken by mechashiva. 31 entrants total.
La La Land -- MB-1CE21A476DB610F9 - Taken by mdphilli. 27 entrants total.
Life -- MB-5D4926F666568F19 - Taken by sableholic. 14 entrants total.
Passengers -- MB-A7AC61DFDF3CC2E1 - Taken by FliXFantatier. 15 entrants total.
Paterson -- MB-40214B0C26912091 - Taken by Lothars. 6 entrants total.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story -- MB-8F11EDAE25FD5FFE - Taken by OdysseusVA. 29 entrants total.
Sleepless -- MB-FFF74094EDF61FB7 - Taken by Stanng243. 9 entrants total.
Split -- MB-182AC7105BAEC833 - Taken by FreshCakes. 18 entrants total.
Summer Wars -- MB-F2573AD298D8A7B3 - Taken by Palette Swap. 12 entrants total.
The Founder -- MB-64067C88E18B4571 - Taken by Clockblockers. 16 entrants total.
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time -- MB-14F4DAC002B2A277 - Taken by Caddywompus. 16 entrants total.
The Girl With All The Gifts -- MB-9E0A632C581B8EDC - Taken by toneroni. 11 entrants total.
The Lego Batman Movie -- MB-9B6CB7F53722CEAB - Taken by gabbo. 28 entrants total.

t1500217548z1.png

I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.

Top Bottom