• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: The voices in my head tell me to take your money and run

Dibbz

lol was just about to make this thread. Holy shit I needed a good laugh. The sun is talking to her. The fucking sun. What the fuck.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
If you've never met a crazy busker before, you've not encountered many at all. Just because its digital means they can hide the talking to themselves a whole lot better.

With marvelous exerpts like this:
which I don't have, since I am on disability due to an injury, I only get about $200 a month after rent and most of that goes into food.
Often wondered if Kickstarter are legally obligated to hand in project details of its many passengers to the tax man, or if thats a wonderful blow up this boom and bust operation is going to find itself in a year or so down the road. You know, just incase their entire operation is helping to facilitate large quantities of benefit fraud.

Dibbz

If you've never met a crazy busker before, you've not encountered many at all. Just because its digital means they can hide the talking to themselves a whole lot better.

Often wondered if Kickstarter are legally obligated to hand in project details of its many passengers to the tax man, or if thats a wonderful blow up this boom and bust operation is going to find itself in a year or so down the road.

I think kickstarter puts a contract in place if you get the funding and if you don't deliver what your initially stated they'll take you to court. Or so I heard.

iammeiam

There's a decent life lesson buried in here:
When I started working on it, I was told that it would be my opportunity to make something that would help teach, bring various levels of Life together, and would be fun and popular... but its just been roadblock after roadblock, and endless harassment for months over any minute detail or idea that I put into it... and even though its finished, then the voices started obsessing over keeping me from printing it, mostly by distracting me constantly with insane trivia, nonsense, and annoyances to the point where I can't even think. What's kind of frustrating is that half of the stuff that it complains to me about are things I was essentially instructed to put into the game, by the same voices that are harassing me now.

So basically, Don't Do What The Voices In Your Head Say, They'll Just Bitch At You About It Later.

Ever since about December, I've been harassed by a voice that is claiming to be the sun, and its been attacking me and harassing me almost every hour of the day.

ZhpZQ.gif

Geek

Ninny Prancer
This woman does not sound well.

http://porkshanks.deviantart.com/#/d56dee1

Anyways, NOW does it make more sense why a group of people who wanted to control great masses of Life would create transmitter systems like HAARP and station them right on top of the Earth's magnetic north pole, and tune them to speak directly into the top of the atmosphere, where the communications of the Sun first hit our planet?

Because as long as they control what the Sun and the Earth THINK is happening, they can literally transform this planet and the star system around it from a prison to a playground, and back again at will.

Now... can anyone help explain how they have been noticing the Navy influence our planet over the last few years? Honestly... I really don't know what you are going through... but they have been making it sound like everyone around me LOVES that they have started synching up our planet and the sun and I have even seen friends post on Facebook about traveling to the sun... or astral traveling.

So, is that YOUR experience?

Is this the Navy turning themselves into superhuman astral travelers that run around and sex up any woman they want to, while all the non-Navy men have to sit and listen to it because pedobear?

bengraven

Let's blame Kickstarter instead of the fact that this person is probably mentally ill.

Totally: let's create a witch hunt against Kickstarter and disregard every legitimate one because we've always been slightly skeptical of KS from the beginning and we want to hate it.

Dibbz

Totally: let's create a witch hunt against Kickstarter and disregard every legitimate one because we've always been slightly skeptical of KS from the beginning and we want to hate it.

No one is blaming kickstarter. This is about people getting scammed by a a person that talks to the sun.

bengraven

Wow, her updates and DeviantArt reads like Peter Molyneux's LSD hallucinations.

No one is blaming kickstarter. This is about people getting scammed by a crazy person.

Sarcasm my friend.

But the anti-KS people will be coming. Oh yes. They will be coming.

Venfayth

Apparently, my design for the game was based on ideas that are too close to reality, and people who have a lot of influence over Life itself have been stomping on me and trying to keep me from finishing it.

LOL

She's getting too close to the truth.

TheOGB

Banned
Apparently, my design for the game was based on ideas that are too close to reality, and people who have a lot of influence over Life itself have been stomping on me and trying to keep me from finishing it.
The photo the lady used on her kickstarter profile, is literally a cropped picture of a nude photo she put on deviantart of herself

NOT WORK SAFE

http://porkshanks.deviantart.com/gallery/18222472#/d3j4emz

NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1820893788
What the actual fuck

I fucking lost it

Row

Banned
why would you give money to anyone who uses...that...as their picture? it raises all kinds of red flags

HockeyDud

Neo Member
There's people on indiego (similar to kickstarter) that ask for funds to buy them shit. I saw one guy post on there a fund for people to pay for a new gaming pc for him. Totally up to people to fund these things, but man, at least look into the backgrounds of what you are funding.

DiscoJer

While I admit, I laughed at first, this is really rather sad. I hope she doesn't end up hurting herself or anything.

gdt

I'm not understanding whats going on in that nude picture of her. It looks like she has a skinny upper body when then multiplies as you look down.

And yeah, she needs help of some sort.

Az987

all good things
The photo the lady used on her kickstarter profile, is literally a cropped picture of a nude photo she put on deviantart of herself

NOT WORK SAFE

http://porkshanks.deviantart.com/gallery/18222472#/d3j4emz

NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1820893788

Hmmm.....

Those look weird.

I think its the angle.

Is it the angle?

Hmmmm

I need to ponder on this for a bit.

Why do you think I am a transgender person?

a voice says "Because you have breasts and a penis."

Then I am a natural transgender person, because my breasts started growing when I reached puberty around 11-13 years old. I hid them with a tight under shirt when I was younger, but they were there.

Why is someone with breasts and a penis so dangerous to you that the entire Sol System is obsessing over me?

Whelp that explains it.

A voice says "Molly, poopstick pedophilia."

Why do you believe that the materials of life should serve you by attacking and brutally abusing people just for SEEING your children as something attractive?

What if I told you that I DID "poopstick pedophilia" in 2001, and I was attacked the other day on my way to the grocery store by little girls staring at me strangely, and even though I had no sexual thoughts in my mind AT ALL, I was still attacked and masculinised?

Were those little penises who work for the Navy, talking backwards?

Ladies, poopstick trying to make us cut off our penises, our communication, or our ability to think any fucking thing we want to about "your children".

So... I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but it sounds like police need to be called. Or something? What in the TEN MILE FUCK is poopstick pedophilia?

Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite woman authors.

Her work is usually prescient, fresh feeling, but usually always relates coherently and with attentiveness to the recorded historical meta-tale.

tumblr_lu9b2is0El1r65cx0o1_500.jpg

Nutter confirmed

squidyj

Is this the Navy turning themselves into superhuman astral travelers that run around and sex up any woman they want to, while all the non-Navy men have to sit and listen to it because pedobear?

FUCKING PEDOBEAR

Top Bottom