• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rammstein - Made in Germany 1995 - 2011 (Tour/Album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon it is time, the first "Rammstein - Best Of" Album is released:

Rammstein-veroeffentlichen-Best-Of_2.jpg

All songs and videos (see below) will be remastered.
Tracklist:
1. Engel
2. Links 2 3 4
3. Keine Lust
4. Mein Teil
5. Du Hast
6. Du Riechst So Gut
7. Ich Will
8. Mein Herz Brennt
9. Mutter
10. Pussy
11. Rosenrot
12. Haifisch
13. Amerika
14. Sonne
15. Ohne Dich
16. Mein Land (the new song)

The new single "Mein Land" (My Country) releases tomorrow with video premiere:
rammstein-meinland.jpg

With the release of the new album they also start a new tour on saturday in Prague. The complete Tourdates are listed here (but already sold old pretty much):
http://www.rammstein.de/tourMIG/index.en.html

(I will be attending Frankfurt at 8.12)

There are also a nice (overpriced!) Special Edition for the new album, including 3 DVDs with every music video they ever produced (including "Mein Land") and a Remix CD:
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005TG0AOQ/

Any fellow Gaffers as hyped for the tour as I am? :)

I also have a leaked link to the new song (no video yet), but the site is a bit shady (russian side with strange ads). If you want the song PM me, I don't want to post the link here.

Wickwire

CFMOORE! said:
i know their stage shows seem crazy from the videos i have seen, are they banned here?

I think they chose not to play in the US for period but they did, as the previous comment said, play a few months ago.

Ilúvatar said:
I wish they were allowed to play in the US... sigh.

What are you talking about? They just played in the US this past year...

The only thing I've ever heard them say when interviewed is they are really into the preparations for their shows and when doing shows in Europe it's possible for them to carry all their equipment and flying to the US prevents them from doing that since it's so much stuff and such big stuff at times so they said they didn't want to put on a lackluster show so they were always hesitant about doing concerts in the US since it wouldn't be how they want to do them or how they do do them in Europe.

Tryckser said:
didn't you arrest them after a concert?
I think because of this show (starting ~3 minutes):
NSFW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqjRfqfxy8M

:lol What the fuck

Flaming_Wuzzle said:
Uh...they played ten concerts in the US/Canada on their last tour back in May.

I even remember seeing it posted a bunch of places how ridiculously fast they sold out too. How did people not know about it?

Milchjon

Tryckser said:
There are also a nice (overpriced!) Special Edition for the new album, including 3 DVDs with every music video they ever produced (including "Mein Land") and a Remix CD:
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005TG0AOQ/

Wow, I love Rammstein as much as the next guy, but this might be the most overpriced piece of media I've seen in a long time. That's more than 20€ per disc, and almost all of the material has been released before. Fuck that.

Milchjon said:
Wow, I love Rammstein as much as the next guy, but this might be the most overpriced piece of media I've seen in a long time. That's more than 20€ per disc, and almost all of the material has been released before. Fuck that.

Seriously, what the fuck? Wasn't Volkerball cheaper, more disks, and came with a huge as book for that special edition?

visited the concert yesterday. It was my fourth Rammstein Concert.

HOLY SHIT! This was the best concert EVER. The selection of Songs, the stage show and the sound of the music, everything was PERFECT.
They played many old songs I never expected to hear ("Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen", "Sehnsucht", "Bück dich", "Mein Herz brennt", "Mutter", ...).

I think with this tour Rammstein is at the height of their game.
Everyone who likes or liked them should visit this tour.

Ubersnug

Last saw them at the SECC in Glasgow and it was a phenomenal show!

Flame throwers over their mouths which spat out fire as they sang.

Flame thrower bows that they would throw around them.

Flake in a cauldron as Till 'Cooks' it with a flame thrower.

Ollie jumping in an inflatable boat and 'sailed' across the crowd during an awesome drum and guitar bit.

I'm also sure Till wore a coat of flame during one of his songs too...

Then, when they played 'Amerika', as the song hit the crescendo cannons blasted out confetti throughout the entire arena. At the end of it everyone was coated head to toe in this stuff.

Best concert I have ever been to!

Hausmeister

Neo Member
Yeah, saw them in Berlin (also their home city) a bit over two weeks ago. Amazing stuff. I thought they couldn't pull out the full firework show because the concert was in a closed arena, but... well... they just did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom