• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't AmiAmi have pretty bad customer service?
I always went with Hobbylink.
They have "bad" customer service in the sense that they do not let you easily cancel orders, due to how preorders work with figures and such (and the steep discounts they give on said preorders)

Beyond that, they do a good job of pretty much everything, and as a frequent buyer I've never had any issues.

The new jojolion chapter should be hitting tomorrow, spoiler images are out.

Also, Jorge Joestar's full (fan) translation is being fast-tracked, so you jokers who always talk about can actually, y'know, read it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anyone have that tumblr link or pic of Joseph thinking over the fact the woman he was trying to peep on while she was bathing turned out to be his mother?

Toonami aired the episode introducing Lisa Lisa & I cannot wait for the viewers to find out she's Joseph's mother....along with the next set of episodes considering this Saturday is the Esidisi fight + crying scene.

Anyone have that tumblr link or pic of Joseph thinking over the fact the woman he was trying to peep on while she was bathing turned out to be his mother?

Toonami aired the episode introducing Lisa Lisa & I cannot wait for the viewers to find out she's Joseph's mother....along with the next set of episodes considering this Saturday is the Whammu fight + crying scene.

maxresdefault.jpg
That shit is going to be funny as hell lol.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hahaha, that was one of them. The link I remember being posted here was a bunch of pics zooming into that face, getting closer each time after showing Joseph talking about looking into the keyhole.

But yeah, reading the reactions of first time viewers is great & it's gonna be great reminding people of the bathing scene, in that Star Wars "oh hey, Luke & Leia are sibl-OH GOD THEY KISSED IN THE LAST MOVIE" way.

Edit: oh god, now I want to see people reacting to the dubstep vampire squirrel attacking the cyborg nazi because WHAT OTHER SERIES HAS THAT.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If that didn't spoil some of the ending, that video would be perfect....though maybe I can just start it in at 15 seconds in.

cntr

Banned
i kind of want the ED for Vento Aureo's first half to be Wannabe

it'd throw everybody off

and it'd be a funny song to go into after an episode of hardcore murder

Astral

I will never understand Soft & Wet. What did he do with that water bottle? Created a shield? It can do that? What did Josuke do to that lady when she smacked her in the face with bubbles on his hand? What about when the bubbles popped in the kid's mouth? Was that just blunt damage?

I'm pretty sure Soft and Wet ripped the bottle open and flung the water out around Josuke. Josuke was just using the bubbles to avoid touching the woman chasing after him, and he just used the bubbles to lift the kid off of his bike.

Astral

Oh right to avoid direct contact. I already forgot how Blue Hawaii works. Josuke's Soft & Wet can't "fix" stuff right? Only Josefumi's could?

KingDirk

Just got caught up with the two most recent chapters.

Paisley Park and Soft & Wet continue to be top-tier stand designs.

Speed King looks like Araki decided he wanted his own Waluigi. Also, GUH at the dude trying to go through the chain-link fence.

Astral

I got my Stone Free figure and JoJoveller today. I've made a huge mistake. I want more figures now. This thing is so cool. And JoJoveller is fucking massive goddamn. I haven't gone through it all but I'm really impressed.

I got my Stone Free figure and JoJoveller today. I've made a huge mistake. I want more figures now. This thing is so cool. And JoJoveller is fucking massive goddamn. I haven't gone through it all but I'm really impressed.

Soon your AmiAmi account will be filled with glory.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Read the new chapter.

Gappy really out here slugging a woman and stealing a kid's bike, no dignity.

It's going to take a colossal choke by Gappy for Jojolion to end without him being the best Jojo of all time. Goddamn lol

S P E E D K I N G B A B Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom