• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

do you carry pens in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to, but I experienced too many ink leaks. Now I just carry a backpack with me pretty much everywhere and always keep a couple tucked in my car. I hate being without a pen.

I have a feeling the discussion in this topic is not going to be about pens.

PENS PENS
PENS PENS
PENS PENS
PENS PENS

Wilsongt

Yep. When I got to grad school I stopped carrying a bag around with me. Now I keep everything I need in my pockets. Cell phone, wallet, iPod, chapstick and of course pens.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, especially when I go to work. I walk around a lot, so I need a pen in different locations in the office. I carry my best one with me.

Prez

Yep. When I got to grad school I stopped carrying a bag around with me. Now I keep everything I need in my pockets. Cell phone, wallet, iPod, chapstick and of course pens.

I read pens correctly in the thread title but I read something else in your post which made me laugh.

Tesseract

Banned
many of us will be going back to school soon. i think i'm gonna try a clip pen or maybe a pocket protector. but that would call for a mustache and slacks.

LordCanti

Any time in my life that I've been asked to sign something, a pen has been provided. So no, no pen in the pocket that will later go in the wash and ruin all my clothes.

I use to until a one blew up on me and ruined my jeans.

My pen embarrassed me a lot during middle school. Always popping out of my pocket.

lunchtoast

Yes, since high school.

This is the pen type I currently pocket

8A3h0.jpg

Zebra f-301 or something used to be my brand but they stopped making them or changed the style.

Edit-301 Ultra. They do still make them I just don't see them in stores anymore.

CUfEK.jpg

Chuckl3s

Yes. I'm a pen addict. I usually carry one in my pocket for safe measure...you know autographs, phone numbers, check writing...

Grakl

I always carry one around with me.

My current favorite -

21T9e3osFVL.jpg

edit:

Zebra f-301 or something used to be my brand but they stopped making them or changed the style.

Edit-301 Ultra. They do still make them I just don't see them in stores anymore.

CUfEK.jpg

My man.

Vlad

I've got a foldable pen that I can just slide into my wallet. Thing ran out of ink a while back, though, and I haven't gotten around to getting a refill for it yet.

Tesseract

Banned
i need a really good pen to call my own. something i can live with and rely on for the rest of the summer.

think i'm gonna go with a bic retractable gel rollerball pin, medium point, with a .7 or slightly greater translucent barrel. blue or black ink, no fuss or muss.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
I used to, when I was a student and needed a pen on me pretty much 90% of the time. Now I just have my iPhone for memos and stuff. I always have a pen with me when I'm working. I'll have one behind my ear, in my shirt pocket, or in my lab coat pocket.

7threst

Control-F -> "penis"

phew I wasn't the only one....

Edit: I also should've read the OP. Ah well, it kinda fits the theme of the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom