• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dropbox - Dropquest 2011 (50gb up for grabs to the fastest, 1gb for everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raphier

Banned
I have no idea how to pass after Step 2. I go to forums and...? Where is step 3 and so on? and what do I do with the answers.

EDIT::: Nevermind

braille_chart2.gif

BJF is really 206

clav

dude said:
It's a link to download a rar with a hint.png - A blue square, much like the green one from step 13 (I think?)
and a txt file:
"To anyone reading this, I'm in need of some help. Meet me some place where we can collaborate and sync up."
If you fill the color blue with a different one, it shows up a watermark at the bottom.

dropquest@dropbox.com

r4z4

"You can't always get what you want; but when it comes to Dropbox, your next destination is the best place to start.

Come to think of it, I really want some frozen yogurt right now."

Votebox for step 22?

dude

dude
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
Step 21: Make a folder called 1F75CC & share it with dropquest@dropbox.com
It uploads a txt to the folder, with:

"You can't always get what you want; but when it comes to Dropbox, your next destination is the best place to start.

Come to think of it, I really want some frozen yogurt right now."

quadriplegicjon said:
All macs should have The Unarchiver installed. ;)
StuffIt Expander works, too. My problem, though, is that I can't figure out what the password is. I thought it was my own at first...

Jafku

Step 22:
You can't always get what you want; but when it comes to Dropbox, your next destination is the best place to start.

Come to think of it, I really want some frozen yogurt right now.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
r4z4 said:
"The Dropbox Team is anxiously watching your progress! Though, in a quest like this, it can still make sense for the Hunter to become the Hunted."

Everyone is posting 'Rian Hunter' in the comments section. I did the same, but it does nothing.

dude

dude
r4z4 said:
"The Dropbox Team is anxiously watching your progress! Though, in a quest like this, it can still make sense for the Hunter to become the Hunted."
Look for Rian Hunter in the Our Team page.

"Soda pop helps crono find the http://dl.dropbox.com/u/211024/________.zip"

the-iek

r4z4 said:
Go to the team page and click on Rian Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom