• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu No.985 scans

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.

I like that art, hope it's the boxart. :D

HOLY CRAP @ the new item making frog. He looks like Jubba The Hutt. :lol

the thubm nail of the ps3 game (3rd from bottom) I thought it was a picture of a penis. Turns out it was a girl in a towel.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Hah, Lloyd doesn't look that much different from his Tales of Symphonia look, cellshading notwithstanding.

Nolan.

One of the characters in that Character creation (WKC) looks like a man in a dress which gives me an idea it's probably not possible wold would be funny if you got to roam around with your created character in Home.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
poppin fresh said:
OHHHHHHHH AHHHH you called him out I saw that, good work!

I bet he is so blushing right about now.
OH YEAH! ^5 GP, I owned that n00b. I am teh l33t!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I'll never understand why this guy spends so much time doing the scans the proper way, only to ruin everything with the jpg compression.
Anyway, thanks for the scans :)

th_76320_Scan0017_122_697lo.jpg

Hot!

MCD

Blimblim said:
I'll never understand why this guy spends so much time doing the scans the proper way, only to ruin everything with the jpg compression.
Anyway, thanks for the scans :)

JPEG at 100% quality takes a lot of space, and his scanner probably doesn't support PNG.

Panda

Cheesemeister said:
Wow, I didn't realize Famitsu was published in Chinese.

Yeah, the Famitsu magazine is called "Fami 通" (that's Fami Tung) in Hong Kong. I'm not sure if they sell it outside of HK though, as it's in traditional Chinese (probably in Guangzhou, Macau, etc...).

luffeN

whats the name of the game on top of the dmc 4 scans? the katakana read imabikisou?

and shin sangokumusou 5 is dynasty warriors 6 in europe ?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
McDragon said:
JPEG at 100% quality takes a lot of space, and his scanner probably doesn't support PNG.
I understand that, but he's using a very low jpg quality, something like 70 or even less to get such horrible compression.

MCD

Blimblim said:
I understand that, but he's using a very low jpg quality, something like 70 or even less to get such horrible compression.

it's probably his scanner/picture viewer default settings and he is too lazy to change it :lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Woa, FFTA2 looks really really good.
I'm excited... too bad I heared the story sucks again :(

I just couldn't get into FFTA... so I'm a bit leery, but I know I'll bite.
I'm playing FFT Lions War right now and its soooo forkin' good, I wish we had another story like that one

creamsugar said:
Hmm, so here's what's become of the Japanese version of Kikikaikai 2. Yukinko Daisenpuu ~Sayuki to Koyuki no Hiehie Daisoudou~

Oneechanbara R doesn't look half bad at this point. It's funny how multiple Wii games are keeping the R suffix, long after the Revolution name is gone.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
McDragon said:
it's probably his scanner/picture viewer default settings and he is too lazy to change it :lol
Scanning these pages requires a lot of work on his part, so I doubt this is just laziness. Especially since I'm pretty sure lots of people have told him about this on the other gaforum.

MCD

Blimblim said:
Scanning these pages requires a lot of work on his part, so I doubt this is just laziness. Especially since I'm pretty sure lots of people have told him about this on the other gaforum.

another gaforum? interesting.

it's either he didn't get the message correctly or he is well, doing it on purpose.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
McDragon said:
another gaforum? interesting.

it's either he didn't get the message correctly or he is well, doing it on purpose.
Yeah, it's called gaforum, but it's definitely different :)

Blimblim said:
I've done what I could with these, it looks a bit better than the original ones.

the frog king from white knight is so similar to the frog king from naruto.
lawsuit confirmed
also the art style kind of reminds me of dragon quest series.

Ashodin

LLOYD IN SOUL CALIBUR LEGENDS gets a big

wut

from me :D

also, seeing
th_78972_Scan0041_122_1124lo.jpg

this image at a glance made me think this was some sort of Tales sequel page, then I clicked on it and saw that it was Soul Calibur Legends and I was like :O because I got flashbacks to Link in Soul Calibur 2 :D

Top Bottom