• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Q? Entertainment moving into online gaming (on PC)

Jonnyram

How about some piccies for this dead thread :)

up136820.jpg

up136821.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
But Meteos won't work on PC because there is no stylus!!

MOUSE > STYLUS

NFANS OWNZOOOOOOOOOOOOREED

MrPonx

Meteos is awesome... but I don't think it'll feel right to click to move the blocks...

Touch > Click

"Touching is gooood!"

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So that's what Meteos originally looked like? I guess I'll get it to see how they were originally planning to release it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Meteos PC will be free!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6158357.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6158357

Playing Meteos Online will be free; users will pay money for purchasing items. The game will allow up to six players to compete in several fashions including two-on-two, three teams of two, three-on-three, and a battle royale. The game will feature items not in the original DS version and animated gamers' avatars. There will also be various costumes and accessories for the avatars which will affect their animations.

sangreal

Wario64 said:
Meteos PC will be free!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6158357.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6158357

Playing Meteos Online will be free; users will pay money for purchasing items. The game will allow up to six players to compete in several fashions including two-on-two, three teams of two, three-on-three, and a battle royale. The game will feature items not in the original DS version and animated gamers' avatars. There will also be various costumes and accessories for the avatars which will affect their animations.

That says playing it online will be free...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
sangreal said:

I was under the impression that you get to download it for free and play it online for free as well but allow people to buy items using real money

I know there's a few Korean games that follow this model

japtor

Hyoushi said:
i did that with the flash meteos games before. works decently enough, touch screen is better! like this:
ishackimagevy4.jpg

sangreal said:
im guessing the same as wario, itll go the free game+microtransaction route. i think the game title is "Meteos Online" which is where the confusion in the sentence comes from.

SumGamer

japtor said:
i did that with the flash meteos games before. works decently enough, touch screen is better! like this:
ishackimagevy4.jpg

im guessing the same as wario, itll go the free game+microtransaction route. i think the game title is "Meteos Online" which is where the confusion in the sentence comes from.

I just wish I can afford any of those. Both cost more than a PS3 :(

Top Bottom