• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

...do you like the show "The Golden Girls?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what google turned up

golden_girls1.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I like that Tarantino made an appearance as an Elvis impersonator and that Don Cheadle was on the Golden Palace spin-off. The show itself I could do without. :)

BenT

As a kid Bea Arthur was always my favorite, while she was clearly the laughing stock to everyone else. I'm not sure what this says about me. :|

sspeedy

awesome show :D
should go back to buy the rest of the seasons (w/o the jelly and kleenex, mind you all)... are the extras any good?

madara

Just about what I excepted given prejudices to older folks around here. Fun show and has fairly decent fanbase, glad to see some here enjoyed it.

ghibli99

Haven't seen it since it was airing for the first time on TV, but I enjoyed it. I thought they were all funny, and played off each other really well. Dorothy gave the best WTF? looks on the show, and we all have that slightly-too-old-to-be-acting-that-way family member like Blanche. The play between Sophia and Rose was hilarious, too.

inthegray

the creator of Arrested Development started his writing career with the Golden Girls. i like to think that's what made the dialogue so good on the show, as well as the running jokes they'd have during the episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom