• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Voice actor accidentally confirms Army of Four

Xater

There you go V_Ben:

k2auq.jpg

Interesting. I liked the first game. Never bothered with the second one and thought the franchise was dead.

DiscoJer

That's it, keep flooding the military shooter market. After all, it worked for guitar games...

I know, there market is bigger and more established, but I think there has to be a saturation point. Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Army of ____, that game from the CoD guys from Activision.

Xater

DerZuhälter;35679393 said:
Army of Two gets 4 player co-op? -> Army of Four

Well that's obvious. V_Ben also told me on Twitter that this is probably what Mercs Inc. became, so this has me very intrigued.

dethforce

Banned
how the heck can such a utterly mediocre game like army of two getting TWO sequels???? does the market needs another boring 4 hour dudebro experiance?

dethforce

Banned
Not that i've played them but i thought they both sold pretty well.

the first one had some nice ideas, but was a buggy and glitchy mess and also it was a game from production hell, they cutted many things out of the game and you can really see it. it was a mess.

the second games was just boring and without the cool cgi videos from the first game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Well that's obvious. V_Ben also told me on Twitter that this is probably what Mercs Inc. became, so this has me very intrigued.
If this is the re-branded Mercs Inc project it might also have some substantial competitive multiplayer.

tw1164

I hope it's a new Army of two game, those games are amazing absurd. Mercs 2 was great too for the same reason. It was a bit bugger though.

They havent done VO yet? Wow, I assumed they were further along with a sequel than that. Anyway, more customization EA! Its what sets it apart.

Rapstah

Reading his previous tweets, why would he have been in Sweden to sign the contract for an EA job if it wasn't DICE-related? Do they (EA) have that kind of offices in Malmö or Copenhagen?

Top Bottom