• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

5amshift

Banned
dukepi.jpg

For $2.99, Duke was worth it. Picked up an extra copy for a friend so now I have 2 copies and Disney Universe, which was $8.00.

robot

Real talk: The Gals Panic games and the assorted clones, like Miss World 96, are actually pretty amusing games to play when you're really drunk and have friends over. When the girls turn into monsters, shit gets real.

Agreed, I was not expecting this much fun. We loved Qix so I was hoping this was close. I love the additions this series has...enemies that fire back, powerups, etc. Plus 2 players is really fun, we played for over 4 hours on Saturday night.

I read that GP2 had the characters turn into demons, sounds real creepy. The creepiness I was referring to was getting over a 90% stage clear and having girls at a questionable age laying naked next to horses. Weird stuff.

Jomjom

Banned
I don't have any airbrush supplies.

Might I suggest the no-paint method? With the new kits, especially one that is MG the parts are mostly molded in the correct color already. Just take very fine sandpaper give each part a even sanding (just enough to remove that shiny toy plastic shine from the parts) and do panel lines. Buy a bottle of clear matte spray from your local hardware store and give it a good coat. It will look almost as good as if it was airbrushed. The only downside is that you wouldn't be able to do any preshading effects.

Finally received my last shipment of manga (and 1 comic).
Kind of funny that I received it at the end of the month, when I placed the order on the first day of the month:

2cc40a815f498da43814184eeee1a5e282a2f249.jpg

=0 A new series by Ai Morinaga? Is this in English? I want it, I love her other stuff so much.

Top Bottom