• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtSlime

DrForester said:
Been gone 3 days while moving....

You guys have been making fun of Celestia again, haven't you?

Nope, we haven't - promise.

ahoyhoy:
I get the joke, but 友情 (yuujyou) means friendship...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DrForester said:
Been gone 3 days while moving....

You guys have been making fun of Celestia again, haven't you?

Maybe...
n043Zm.jpg

Neki

I blame that on Celestia. Twilight Sparkle would have gone to her party, assuming she existed at that time. She would have done it by the book!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why would you post that? ;_;

I recall there being another part to that comic, where Celestia is celebrating Luna's birthday somewhere else.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hey, guys. Tinychat was a lot of fun today! Some great art was produced and there was plenty to chat about.

Despite Myke and Careksim's attempts to smear my character and reputation I managed to avoid making a complete fool out of myself.
Almost got me...

Narag

Pankaks said:
Why would you post that? ;_;

I recall there being another part to that comic, where Celestia is celebrating Luna's birthday somewhere else.

There's actually a "GOOD END" version of that I seem to not have. Whoops!

burningranger said:
Good lord that Luna comic is sad and depressing. :(

Indeed. I am not overcome with sadness.

DrForester said:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/161/a/9/luna__s_cutie_mark_by_egophiliac-d3ik5nl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Great counter. Sadness overpowered with DAAAAAAAAW.
Don't forget this gem too:
[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/152/5/1/artist_training_ground___day_6_by_egophiliac-d3htjng.jpg

I want egophiliac to do more of these Filly Luna/Tia comics! They are too good. Filly Luna is best Luna.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Uchip said:
why people gotta add angsty shit to this cartoon?
its like, the opposite of what is intended

This is the main reason I frown upon the Trollestia stuff. I made jokes at first about it, but then I realized it just brought down the character, and she didn't need that.

It mostly comes from the Luna love, it's like in anime when people like the broken character, and want someone to blame. You can like both.

Neki

Uchip said:
why people gotta add angsty shit to this cartoon?
its like, the opposite of what is intended
because people relate to sad stuff more often than the happy stuff because of the world we live in. the real world is a terrible place. no happy colours here, just death and war and discrimination all among us.

Ultimoo said:
because people relate to sad stuff more often than the happy stuff because of the world we live in. the real world is a terrible place. no happy colours here, just death and war and discrimination all among us.

Screw that. I have bacon and kittens, bub. My life is perfect.

Thnikkaman said:
I wonder who was the dad.

Eye lashes = girl

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
DrForester said:
This is the main reason I frown upon the Trollestia stuff. I made jokes at first about it, but then I realized it just brought down the character, and she didn't need that.

It mostly comes from the Luna love, it's like in anime when people like the broken character, and want someone to blame. You can like both.
I agree with the Luna "broken character" theory. The more people feel that Luna is getting ignored, the more people feel the need to hate on Cel.

Personally, I like the "Supportive Celestia" fanon more than the "Trollestia" fanon, though the latter is still fun once and a while.

Neki

Adelor Lyon said:
Because it's interesting. Supportive Celestia and Trollestia are both favorites of mine because they make things interesting.
but it's a child cartoon, the characters are supposed to have no depth!

amirite?

2th said:
i have said it before and i will say it again... these designs for the parents should be cannon. it is so damn awesome.

A Tia/Luna flash back episode where they get their cutie marks would be pretty awesome.

Ryaaan14 said:
Incredibly ill, so after I get off work I'm going to try to knock out the entire series tonight/tomorrow.

Can't wait to self-medicate with this shit.

Hey, I watched the first 21 episodes when I was sick too!

*High Five*

brian577 said:

So I'm guessing Canada will probably be the last place to get any MLP despite it being mostly made here?

Neki

TouchMyBox said:
Hey, I watched the first 21 episodes when I was sick too!

*High Five*

So I'm guessing Canada will probably be the last place to get any MLP despite it being mostly made here?

time to start rioting. let's do it.

Calpain

TouchMyBox said:

I thought Canada already had Treehouse TV showing MLP Wednesdays at 6pm EST?
Treehouse TV

Edit: Saw that awesome comic earlier today. There are some really awesome artists in this fandom.

UberTag

TouchMyBox said:
Technically Canada already has MLP and has had it for a long while now.
It's just aired on a network nobody watches.

Treehouse TV

Airs in the following timeslots...
- Wednesdays at 6pm
- Saturdays at 9:30am
- Sundays at 9:00am

You'd think CRTC regulations would make it easier for MLP: Friendship is Magic to get airtime.
Hell, when Sailor Moon was dubbed in Toronto it had broadcast deals with YTV, Global and Sinclair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom