• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I miss all the fan artwork from the old UPF set, hoping they get around to hanging some of that stuff back up someday. That drawing of Jeff always makes me laugh, and I always thought they were all legitimately cool and well-made pieces.

And since I'm here, might as well add an "I'll miss you, Drew" to the pile. Dude was always a really funny, down-to-earth guy who plays off the others' antics really well. I'll always fondly remember that he read my email on the second episode of Alt+F1 and that he and Danny seemed to get a chuckle out of the dumb half-joke I made. Metal Gear Scanlon was one of the site's recent high points for me, and just across the site in general I loved seeing the friendship between Drew and Dan take form over the weeks and months, one of my favorite parts about Dan joining the crew. I dunno if Drew reads this thread, but if you do, good luck with everything, man! I'm sure you'll do great with whatever comes next.

I miss all the fan artwork from the old UPF set, hoping they get around to hanging some of that stuff back up someday. That drawing of Jeff always makes me laugh, and I always thought they were all legitimately cool and well-made pieces.

Yeah, it always made the place feel lively. Now, it's all kinda sterile.

Brad is leaving.gif

2615025-brad_jet.gif

I mean, if they're not playing Windjammers online then I don't know how much you would get out of that video

"It's good, we promise" means shit coming from DotEmu

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I fucking adored Mass Effect during college, but I felt so done with the series after 3. Andromeda has really failed to excite me so far, I wonder if the Unfinished will finally spark something.

Andromeda falls squarely in "I'm apathetic about this but would totally buy it if it came to Nintendo Swit-oh its not coming to the Switch back to apathetic"

Salarians

give Mass Effect
want to know more about NITW too

re: Bombcast email
ME3 has both characters in bed under animated sheets and working mirrors

Top Bottom