• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC-GAF Presents The Ultimate on Fox 3 Official Thread - 209 ERA Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
lol, i should not pick decision in the sherdog pick pool. i was actually rooting for hathaway NOT to finish that last fight

op_ivy

gif that summersault escape. this elliot guy is the new ebertroll

op_ivy

oh shit, no wonder dodson doesnt look the same... he's been jacksoned

:(

op_ivy

huge improvements to michael johnson's game. hard to believe its the same guy.

TheChits

This crowd is freaking awful. I think they have booed every fight. Johnson did look alot better than his last few fights

Holy shit Training Day is on right now on IFC. Watch this UFC on FOX right by switching to IFC during the commercial breaks.

denzel_intro.jpg

TheChits

Training Day is fantastic film, thanks for the heads up. Barry has no clue what is up on the ground haha

Edit: GOD DAMN

op_ivy

lol, OT3 title in full efect. paul is one dimensional yes, but a can? no. he'll rip the leg off anyone that doesnt have at least good sub defense. belcher looked great.

tass0

Banned
lol, OT3 title in full efect. paul is one dimensional yes, but a can? no. he'll rip the leg off anyone that doesnt have at least good sub defense. belcher looked great.

MMA logic.

You lose, you're a can.

If you win, the guy you beat is a can.

Also what's up with Goldie, it's like he's having a mini-stroke or something.

"Dan, Dan, Dan!"

"Pow, Pow, Pow"

dream

That's like saying Bob Sapp will club anyone to death as long as they don't hit him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom