• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony gives Notch a golden PS1

Man

Markus Persson ‏@notch 1m
Got a vip invitation to an e3 event from sony in the form of a gold colored psone. Wow. :D pic.twitter.com/d8kZQRxgyg

BLQ5-O6CYAA0Xyl.jpg:large

They really want this guy on board.

Update:

Markus Persson ‏@notch 2m
Sony also once sent me an original copy of Dungeon Master 2 they had lying around for some reason. They sure know how to bribe nerds. ;D

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
That is pretty ballin.

Hopefully they have the kind of corporate philosophy in place that will actually appeal to Notch... that would be good for all of us.

Omikaru

Super jealous.

I hope Sony are pushing Notch hard to get Minecraft, Scrolls, and whatever else they're making on PS3, PS4 and Vita. That would be so awesome.

Man

Does anyone have a link to the Notch tweet earlier this year where Sony gave him a PSVita + games and an original copy of Dungeon Master 2 )hoping for future collaborations) ?

Well with the comments Notch himself has made about the Xbox One who knows what he plans on doing going forward. We may even see his "Scrolls" game on the PS4.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
If PS4 has always-on DRM, that gold PS1 ain't gonna mean shit. He'll bitch Sony out on twitter for sure.

Top Bottom