• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

CortanaV

Neo Member
I can't stop laughing.
This thread. OMFG.

I've woken people up with laughter. I'll have to try and see how screwed up I can make someone in Skyrim look (Oblivion faces were laughable by themselves).

Kinyou said:
unbenanntkv8eu.jpg

"Commander Shepard. We tried to keep you as intact as possible"

unbenannt1i98dv.jpg

Part 2 ( Come on, Liara! )

I lost my mind when I scrolled down to the Shepard face.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Forkball said:
This needs to be someone's avatar.

There was some boxing game for Sega Genesis, forgot the name, where you could create a custom boxer. They even let you pick any skin color, so they could be blue, green, red etc. I thought that was crazy as a kid and made a red guy named Knuckles.
That was foes of Ali. Great game.

UFRA

OMG this thread is awesome.

The "we tried to keep you intact" ME2 one, smug Demon's Souls guy, and the Saints Row zombies were my favorites.

Made it through the whole thing.

I gotta go ly dow now...

This thread is comedy gold...I'm in tears with laughter!

One of my most memorable character creation was in WWE: Smackdown and Shut Your Mouth. Sadly, I don't have screen caps to share.

Reversed

Ihya said:
Yes it was a baby's face captured from an xbox cam and stuck on a Rainbow 6 model.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/03/rainbow6baby.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

Perfect opportunity lost for Perfect Dark.

Meier

WoodenLung said:
Well Ralph is just trying to look like its creator.

NyLlJ.jpg

LyocH.jpg
I am lying in bed on my phone trying not to lose my shit and wake up my girlfriend. It took all my self-control here.

"same" bahahaha

Top Bottom