• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Noctis" Perfume is released from Versus XIII

Yawnier

Banned
terminator2-arnold.jpg

Also, is Arnold smiling = a yes? I sure hope so!

A perfume? C'mon. Get these jokers out of here and allow someone who wants to make a good Final Fantasy title put some work in please. It's as if they are more concerned with fashion than making a game. They're ruining Final Fantasy.

This is like having a loved one that you grew up with strung out on heroin and prostitution. Their parents have given up on them only to be left in the hands of their dealers and influencers. A little part of you wished they would just die so you didn't have to be tortured by their horrible life choices over and over again.

But my cousin is into scents and does reviews about them so I'll let him know about this one. The bottle looks nice.

Doomrider

Ok, so, for someone completely out of the loop about the Playstation event on the 20th (other than PS4 being revealed, of course), how likely is it that we get info on PS3 titles? Probably not likely at all, right?

I guess what I'm asking is: Versus is now a next-gen title, is that what Zeal means?

Zeal

Banned
I guess what I'm asking is: Versus is now a next-gen title, is that what Zeal means?

This week's Famitsu has some interesting comments from Versus XIII director Tetsuya Nomura regarding the game's progress.

According to him, he has some news on the project and is almost ready to reveal a lot of info for us (finally) - but some "totally unrelated" reasons, he can't. He's also not allowed to talk about the situation stopping him, and all he can do is "continue discussions" - with who, it isn't said.

I'll leave you with that. Peace.

beast786

We have no idea what it is at this point. ''Officially'' it is PS3 exclusive but now there are murmuring about it being PS4 game too and it being multiplatform certainly wouldn't be that surprising.

thanks, I have stop following it last year, kind of gave up on it ;p

Jawmuncher

The game is MP right? 360/ps3?

Theres been absolutely no word.
But last announcement said it was PS3 only.
If it's even coming out this gen and not next, at this point I would say it's going to be MP.
Hell at this point it's more than likely FF15 or at the least dropping all ties from 13.

Doomrider

Theres been absolutely no word.
But last announcement said it was PS3 only.
If it's even coming out this gen and not next, at this point I would say it's going to be MP.
Hell at this point it's more than likely FF15 or at the least dropping all ties from 13.

Yeah, there was another bit of insider info I remember reading here that it was renamed. Maybe it was Zeal, too? Can't remember. Pretty fucked up what we had to wait this long for a decent reveal.

They will :)

Wait. y so certain. Really? I think I wouldn't mind that.

Amir0x

Banned
man Versus finally being revealed but being a PS4/Xbox 720 game would be the funniest shit. But at least it'll come out then. I am still curious if they can live up to what they were saying, as it's always been far more interesting conceptually than any of the FFXIII games to date

Kyon

Banned
Price?

Can I order this now? If I can I'm gonna have to call my Host mother to send this to me from over there if its not sold online

Top Bottom