• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Just Got Trolled By Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekiddo

It was my roommates turn to purchase groceries for the apartment, I get home from work and help her unload them. We take out a bag of Chips Ahoy! and place them onto the counter. Some time later, we go back to get a few, and lo and behold -

934758_10151361652162283_327484481_n.jpg

I immediately start to lose it and laugh, she's pissed. She claimed she didn't feel any rolling while she was picking them up. She talked about returning them, I'm thinking it would be non-sense. Losing $3 is good for a laugh.

My idea of the culprit?

CrazyDude

Are you sure she is not pulling a prank on you which you have now magnified by posting it here on GAF? Now you look like an idiot for all the internet to see.

totowhoa

Banned
Take the oranges out and poop in it before you return it. throw a huge fit about the poop you bought, eat the oranges, and get some more cookies.

Are those actually oranges or something else?

Clementine Mandarins are possibly the greatest snacks of all time.

Consider yourself blessed by the Gods.

Wonder if that was a real prank or if someone was testing to see how well they could stuff expensive merchandise in a cheaper package and get away with it.

Erekiddo

Oranges don't secrete a bunch of oil, so looking at the foiling I'm gonna have BS on this broski.

I wasn't assuming this happened at the factory. It went out with cookies in them. There is indeed cookie grease and crumbs at the bottom.

The switch happened at Target, because it wasn't done by her or myself. Not blaming the workers, I just hope whoever switched them is laughing as much as I was.

What I wanna know is who made out of Target with a couple dozen loose cookies? Must have been a woman with a big purse, unless they stuffed them in a plastic bag.

I have a hard time believing someone ate an entire package of cookies in the store before putting the oranges in there. Which means this was a product that was returned like this.

Someone must have been out of it to not notice the broken seal when they returned this package.

GavinGT

Banned
I have a hard time believing someone ate an entire package of cookies in the store before putting the oranges in there. Which means this was a product that was returned like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom