• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
368 forwards have played 300+ 5v5 minutes this year.

Milan Lucic is 307th in points/hour, sandwiched between Jack Skille and Ryan Reaves.
9bERIla.gif

I thought she was going out with the dude from the super bowl bet?
Obviously that was a joke / for publicity

Those Logan Reviews

I'm So hyped.

Also BEHOLD Julien's lines for Tomorrow:

Pacioretty Galchenyuk Radulov

Byron Plekanec Gallagher

Lehkonen Danault Shaw

Andrighetto Mitchell Flynn

D-

Emelin Weber

Markov Petry

Beaulieu Pateryn

There's no Desharnais.... there's no Desharnais..... there's no Desharnais. If Therrien was still coach after that Bruins game. Desharnais would be in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh yeah, I've had it pre-ordered for a while. I'm currently on a trilogy playthrough and I'm almost done with 3.
Destroy is the one true ending.

I agree. 4k+ red is the only acceptable choice.

... I wonder if I should do another full playthrough... But naaaah I don't think anything carries over anyway so not worth it for a 3rd time.

I agree. 4k+ red is the only acceptable choice.

... I wonder if I should do another full playthrough... But naaaah I don't think anything carries over anyway so not worth it for a 3rd time.
I know nothing carries, but I felt like playing for fun, also it's my first PC playthrough. ME1 is so much better with texture mods. ME2&3 are a pain to mod beyond controller support.

Just took a quick peek at the Logan reviews thread.

HYPE!

Currently at 97% on Rottentomatoes.
This makes me happy, trailer reminded me of Children of Man, which is one of my favorites.

Foggy

Yeah, Sid sucker punches someone after the whistle and Josh Anderson gets a penalty at the other end for wrestling Malkin to the ground. This game is going to be chippy as hell.

imBask

Banned
a trashy Quebec City radio host is saying he's got good sources and Price wants to get traded out west and already decided he wasn't re-signing with the Canadiens

Posting it for the record, for the 0.01% chance this biased Quebec City dork might be right

mdubs

Banned
a trashy Quebec City radio host is saying he's got good sources and Price wants to get traded out west and already decided he wasn't re-signing with the Canadiens

Posting it for the record, for the 0.01% chance this biased Quebec City dork will be right

Carey Price has no rispeck confirmed

now playing: A Silver Mt Zion - There's a River in the Valley Made of Melting Snow

holy shit. i'm not sure about the Habs but the Montreal scene sure as hell produced some amazing post-rock (or "post-rock" if you will) in its heyday. this fucking song destroys me with sadness and gloom and despair, i love it. haven't put it on in years but now is a fitting time.

Posting it for the record, for the 0.01% chance this biased Quebec City dork might be right

Quebec City would want that wouldn't they?

Price wants to play with McDavid

Some Hot takes from Habs players

Amanda Stein‏ @amandacstein

First thing Julien had players do at practice? Defensive zone coverage. Carey Price laughs: "Its nice to see guys playing defence!" #TSN690

Jonathan Bernier‏ @JBernierJDM

Pateryn was skating on thin ice with Therrien:"I felt I had someone breathing on my neck."
#ch #habs

👀

The only time I could ever see Price leaving Montreal is if the team isn't good really late in his career. Pretty sure the Habs will just back the dump truck full of cash up to his house until then.

Top Bottom