• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series 2 - UMvC3 Invitational

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
iKF0H3c0NzPlW.png

What?

Announcement Video

The second iteration of the Curleh Mustache Tournament Series hosted by BT IFC Yipes and TeamSp00ky. A high roller MvC3 tournament series, with this iteration being the first of UMvC3. 25$ entry and 10$ venue fee is in place for Curleh Mustache 2.

The spoils? Top 3 get free entry into Winter Brawl tourney and venue fee taken care of as well (a Road to EVO Event). The payout is unknown at this point in time, but the previous Curleh Mustache Series had winner take home the entire pot.

Who?

Main events B4 the tournament(will be Updated)

Dieminion vs DRS Masta CJ Moons vs. Unknown FT5

AlukardNY vs. AG MarlinPie FT5

MCZ DMG OMG itz ANDRE VS Noel Brown FT5

AG Demon Hyo vs LB NY Chris G FT5

Now here are The invites:

Philly crew:

Demon Hyo
Felax
Rogue Yoshi
10 Stars
Damien
Josh wong(GET OFF THAT LOL)
Julien Robinson
Doctor Chaos
Insaynne

New York/New jersey:

Noel Brown
Chris G
Masta CJ
Moons
L.I Joe
Dragon God
NYC Fab
Ray Ray
Chris Matrix
Pungza
Winrich
Liston
Genius
Bankboy Spankz
Megaman Steve
Alukard NY
BUM
Marlin Pie
KDZ
Mr.Quotes
Nerd Josh
Jago
Dieminion
Sean Aquino
XeQushioner
Omniscythe

Maryland/Virginia:

Unknown
FourthStar
Meep
Dj houshen
Ryry
Steve H

Ohio/Facebook:(hahaha u know i had to troll u for this one,hahaha)

OmgitzAndre
Via SRK.

Why?

Do you need any other reason?

The last Curleh Mustache series was overflowing with hype and new tech, including the infamous Quicksilver glitch found at the end of MvC3's lifespan. But new game, renewed hype. If you like high level UMvC3 play, you would be a fool to miss out on this.

Where?

At The Next Level arcade in NYC.

Watch the live stream here on TeamSp00ky's Twitch.tv Channel.

When?

WE'RE LIVE!

There's going to be a Alucard/MarlinPie grudgematch stemming from Apex, according to what MarlinPie said on his stream a couple days back.

Crocodile

Spooky said the tournament may be delayed a bit so I wouldn't expect things to start till 7:30 or 7:45 at the earliest.

I want Yipes to do well and be as good as the old times, but at the same time I want him to lose early so we get as much of him as possible on commentary. Life... why do you always put me in these hard situations...

RazOmari

I crossed him off.. but I really hope he shows up. He needs to stop ducking UMvC3 tournaments.

I told myself I'd do this.. and I got nothing done.. fml.
Ah man, that's too bad :/
Oh well, looking forward to Chris G fucking shit up as usual.

I want Yipes to do well and be as good as the old times, but at the same time I want him to lose early so we get as much of him as possible on commentary. Life... why do you always put me in these hard situations...

Yipes didn't enter last time. Probably won't this time, either.

Who's the favorite for this? Masta CJ?

E-DuB

I was impressed with the last one. It just kind of came out of nowhere and ended up being pretty fun. I'm hoping this is still running by the time I get home.

GET HYPE kids

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yipes didn't enter last time. Probably won't this time, either.

Who's the favorite for this? Masta CJ?
I think Chris G is always a favourite.

Yipes might enter, he said during the last one he didn't enter cause he was just testing the waters so to speak but said he might gear up for this one. If he enters, he's definitely who I'm rooting for. After that destruction he laid down on F. Champ, I wanna see him go up against the other East Coast greats here.

If MarlinPie/MastaCJ/Chris G take it though, I'll be fine. Dieminion is hot and everything but at this kind of event I want to see some fucking vicious rushdown. Anti-Dieminion tech will be the new anti-Phoenix tech :lol

Anth0ny

I think Chris G is always a favourite.

Yipes might enter, he said during the last one he didn't enter cause he was just testing the waters so to speak but said he might gear up for this one. If he enters, he's definitely who I'm rooting for. After that destruction he laid down on F. Champ, I wanna see him go up against the other East Coast greats here.

If MarlinPie/MastaCJ/Chris G take it though, I'll be fine. Dieminion is hot and everything but at this kind of event I want to see some fucking vicious rushdown. Anti-Dieminion tech will be the new anti-Phoenix tech :lol

I think you're forgetting someone.

P8pGE.gif

Top Bottom