• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New not-yet-named anime titles possibly incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May you be cast into the deepest pits of hell and have your guts eaten by ravenous demons if this turns out to be false.

Kyoufu

I hope you're right, Berserk was amazing. Don't they have like 098983 chapters of manga content to animate? GIVE ME MORE!

I clicked so furiously on this thread title.

Then common sense and logic set in. Even if a fucking beautifully produced Berserk anime was continued, where the hell would it go?

We'd be right back to decades of waiting in less than a year. Can't say I wouldn't be excited to see recent events in motion though.

*sigh*

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I actually decided to pick up the manga again. I can tell you: They can't show the shit that happens after the eclipse on tv.

Rorschach

sp0rsk said:
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Uh...did you miss this part
So anyway I was talking with an old classmate who works on animation in japan

Can't wait.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You better not be pullin' my chain, friend.

I'm going to stop being a cynical asshole and believe this. I don't know you, but I Want To Believe so bad.

J2d

Heh I know it sounds fishy as hell, bookmark the thread and unleash the fury if it doesn't come true. I'm not sure what more I'm allowed to say but he works on 4c if it makes it any better (yea I could just have said any studio whatsoever and noone would be any wiser blabla).

hteng

Banned
if they really wanna do it, it'll probably be a ova, it'll be similar to hellsing ultimate. The chapters after the ecplise event are very disturbing (alot of rape and gore) so i think it's not suited for a tv series, even if it made it to the tv series i'll be disappointed with the edits and stuff getting toned down..etc. that said, if you want to experience the later chapters in animation you could look into the PS2 game, which did a extremely fine job in rendering Guts in his berserk armor form, hell it's an exact representation of the manga chapter (where he fought the dragon apostle)

Shirokun

If new Slayers came out after eleven years*see avatar*, as well as a new Ranma 1/2 OVA after an even longer period, I suppose anything is possible.

That said,

I want to believe...I want to believe...God damn I want to believe!

And if you're wrong, I wish you very bad things! >: (

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
sp0rsk said:
4c working on a new Berserk anime?

Wawawhaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
LOL that would be so awesome it can't be possible.

On another note a manga that really deserves an anime adaptation is Gumnn. I do know OAV exists but the whole first series should be adapted.

dark_chris

Gold Member
I loved the english voice cast for Berserk. If there was a season 2, i would hope the original cast comes back......And more bloopers. =)

dark_chris said:
I loved the english voice cast for Berserk. If there was a season 2, i would hope the original cast comes back......And more bloopers. =)
I don't think a season 2 would work well, because they dead ended themselves storyline wise after leaving a lot out in the earlier episodes. I think the best approach would be a complete restart that is more closely linked to the manga like the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Change the thread title so people dont come in here with their hopes high.

This is good if true.

Won

FlightOfHeaven said:
If they do this, they;ll just catch up and have to stop again.

Of course a new anime will surface sooner or later, but why now? Would be silly.....

Le sigh. I hope you aren't a filthy, filthy liar. Cause if you are, I swear to God I'm going to sacrifice all your friends right in front of you. Then I'll put a mark on your neck that will attract demons so you'll never know a peaceful night of rest ever again. Then I'll rape your girlfriend, and transform your unborn child into a walking abomination with my demon-load, while my demon buddies hold you down and force you to watch. I'll do it.

I can't wait for this to be all over the internet on all the anime blogs, and then to have someone make a thread here about" OMG NEW BERSERK ANIME!!! ALL OVER MY FACE!!!"

J2d

There will be crow eating in a good way soon XD
btw it's gonna be a short thing sadly, looks good though.

J2d

Don't worry, it is, I've seen pucks naked naked ass hover around five times now. Bigger question is; if it's gonna be short affair then how come both young and old Guts appear.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Not only should it be fucking true, but it also better fucking have some Hirasawa Susumu!

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I always want to get into the books, but it feels like there is just so much. it would be hysterically space/time/money consuming to get into it... :\ have they done any compilation books ala graphic novels?

zoku88

Brobzoid said:
I always want to get into the books, but it feels like there is just so much. it would be hysterically space/time/money consuming to get into it... :\ have they done any compilation books ala graphic novels?
I'm confused, what series are you talking about? Or, are you talking about manga in general?

Because almost all manga in the US is in graphic novel form.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
berserk. how many volumes are there published? I'd prefer to buy the fewest amount of books, so if there are books that compile several volumes into one book, I'd luv dat.

Xeke

Banned
Brobzoid said:
berserk. how many volumes are there published? I'd prefer to buy the fewest amount of books, so if there are books that compile several volumes into one book, I'd luv dat.

There is like 30 something volumes.:lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am probably the only one who read the title as:

"New not-yet-named anime titties possibly incoming!!! "

J2d

I have no idea what's going on in the world of anime, have they've shown anything from the next Berserk anime? If not, do you want a couple of one year old pics from the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom