• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine Tournament Hype Thread - Pushin' Blocks At EVO 1015!

cj_iwakura

Fighting games? Pfft. Real Men(and Women!) push blocks.

bTovRia.png

http://www.twitch.tv/finestko

PS3, Versus Colosseum. That is where it all began, and where the mad hype continues to this day.

We don't stop until we hit the Evo Spot.

299092_217301818332791_126007430795564_646007_434593604_n.jpg

cj_iwakura

I like to think I know the game pretty well, and if these guys are new to the game, they are doing some seriously good work. They don't just know the core tactics, they know how to really screw the other player.

Now I wish I knew some more talented players to go up against.

sonicmj1

This is kind of the best thing ever. So many mindgames. I'll have to try this with my friends the next chance I get.

Coliseum is local only, right?

Duffyside

Banned
Heh, question: there was a livestream of some Street Fighter tourney player giving Catherine a shot on Very Hard mode... what ever happened with that? Did he fall in love and start this new tournament? Doubt it.

cj_iwakura

sonicmj1 said:
This is kind of the best thing ever. So many mindgames. I'll have to try this with my friends the next chance I get.

Coliseum is local only, right?

Yep. Sucks, but really,this would be impossible with even the slightest lag.

Man, I can't wait to see players with the fundamentals down, the matches are going to be fast and bloody.

NinajHeartless said:
*Right Click*

*Save Image As*

Ah yeah Ninaj :) I made that just for us Chie fans! I expect to see it a lot when the Persona figher comes out.

Top Bottom