• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs screenshots leaked - new previews around 8am EST

ekim

Bullshots in good quality here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44399775@N06/8724446943/in/photostream/

thumbs:
8724447291_6048bf44b4.jpg

8724446943_1600d46499.jpg

8724446533_819df26b71.jpg

8724445685_b1511b44e6.jpg

8725566162_8059d4bd0a.jpg

Previews should pop up around 8am EST/9am EDT.
untitledtluma.png

Translation:
"16,500 characters, which should be sufficient right? Watchdogs 9lives # # # # 15h Preview"

Thanks for posting them OP

A pet peeve of mine though; can we not label PR bullshots as 'leaked'?

OT: I hate the awful depth of field effect in this game already , seems like it has a really really poor draw distance in all of the videos and screenshots shown.

prag16

Banned
Hmm, ok. Lets see if its just AC in sheep's clothing.

Yeah... I'm a little concerned at the moment that this is a GTA/AC mishmash and not much else. Hoping for something more.

Too clean, i mean the whole thing falls in an uncanny valley territory.

I think we're gonna be seeing a lot of that this upcoming gen... Deep Down for example had uncanny valley written all over it.

SJRB

Gold Member
Jesus Christ, look at how smooth everything looks.

Unfortunately, since it's Ubisoft we'll never know if these are actual next-gen/high-end pc screenshots or of they're "a little touched up".

As long as it isn't a buggy, underdeveloped mess, I'm down with this game. Looks good.

I expect this from the sequel and will keep my expectations as low as possible for this one..

Might be just another one of those Ubi games where the ambition is much bigger than the end product will be.

I'm intrigued by this game. It seems so good (the concept / story really matches the sandbox type game) but I have a bad feeling about it being rapidly boring and repetitive like Assassin's Creed :(

I want to read more about it and I want more gameplay videos so :

previews previews previews previews, yay !

Everything looks quite cold and sterile.

Yeah PC graphics just look so sterile and angular. I prefer my non-physically accurate shaders, sub 720p, sub 30fps experience.

I think it looks so "sterile" due to the really clean bullshot lack of aliasing and the lack of bloom on the lighting. I like that actually.

zoukka

Yeah PC graphics just look so sterile and angular. I prefer my non-physically accurate shaders, sub 720p, sub 30fps experience.

I think it looks so "sterile" due to the really clean bullshot lack of aliasing and the lack of bloom on the lighting. I like that actually.

Why you gotta be such a blockhead?

I was referring to the art style utilized in this game. Doesn't excite me one bit. "Generic" is so overused as a term to describe games, but that's what pops into my head as I watch these screens.

Hystzen

8725566162_8059d4bd0a.jpg

I would

anyway lets see some none staged gameplay from people playing the game normally not just for presentations. I really expect it be AssCreed hopefully proves me wrong

And no lens flares from every single light source

Why you gotta be such a blockhead?

I was referring to the art style utilized in this game. Doesn't excite me one bit. "Generic" is so overused as a term to describe games, but that's what pops into my head as I watch these screens.

Did not want to be a blockhead.. sorry :(

I think it is just trying to achieve an almost hyper real look. Hard to pick out the artstyle if it is just going for realistic rendering.. that is beyond the character designs.

I really hope there will be some early comparisons between the different platforms. Curious to see if my PC build will provide a better experience then the Durango/PS4 versions.

Cyberia

Top Bottom