• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hayden Panettiere thinks GAFers are disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/07/hayden_pantierre_is_forced_to_touch_filthly_dirty.php

axy8me.jpg

Hee hee hee! Guys, every time you think it's all right to be a nerd, that The Dark Knight is tops at the box office is because of our power, or that really no one cares anymore if you're a 20-something that collects action figures or plays D&D, I want you to remember this incredible picture of Heroes' Hayden Pantierre at San Diego Comic Con, forced by her publicist to shake hands with the sweaty, nerdy masses, and remember the face she makes while simultaneously pouring antibacterial soap on her hands to kill the cooties. Remember.

Magazines can print all the articles they want about how it's cool to be a nerd nowadays, but this is the fucking truth—the cheerleader still wants nothing to do with us.

:lol

Well I can justify her reactions just by reading the GAF confessions thread.

WHo'd want to shake the hand of sick, disgusting cousin-fucking slobs. Lord knows where it's been.

MisterHero

Well aren't events like Comic-con supposed to be sweat factories?

It's pretty understandable. Serious comic collectors don't even want to touch their own collection pieces. :lol

sk3

Banned
If I had to shake the hands of hundreds of complete strangers I would probably react the same exact way.

Ceres

Banned
As someone who has attended several conventions, if I was stuck sitting at a table and shaking people hand's all day, I'd need far more than antibacterial lotion to feel clean again. I can't even go into the gaming area at most conventions because of the stench.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I saw her at Wizard World. It looks like she wore that same red dress. She had a storm trooper helmet on and everything. And yeah, all the nerds were basically in line trying to ask her what's on the next episode of Heroes.

Why the fuck was she wearing that dress and her hair that way? This is a fucking comic convention, not a goddamn junior prom.

Rorschach

Eh...it's a comic con. Chances are they are greasy as fuck. I'd Purell the shit out of my hands too, sorry.

Skiptastic said:
Why the fuck was she wearing that dress and her hair that way? This is a fucking comic convention, not a goddamn junior prom.
:lol

Ceres

Banned
MisterHero said:
Well aren't events like Comic-con supposed to be sweat factories?

It's pretty understandable. Serious comic collectors don't even want to touch their own collection pieces. :lol

The largest convention I've ever been to was Otakon several years ago when they had like 17k people there. It's amazing how many people have no sense of hygiene. As someone once put it, if you don't think there's a smell, it's because you're one of those people. At one convention I went to while helping a friend promote his, the gaming room had floor to ceiling windows that were completely fogged up. I simply can't imagine the stench caused by over 100k people.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
axy8me.jpg

Someone do the MS Paint guys, i would attempt it but i dont have paint on the laptop!

Cup the balls Hayden, now open your mouth, wider, wider........ :D

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ceres said:
The largest convention I've ever been to was Otakon several years ago when they had like 17k people there. It's amazing how many people have no sense of hygiene. As someone once put it, if you don't think there's a smell, it's because you're one of those people. At one convention I went to while helping a friend promote his, the gaming room had floor to ceiling windows that were completely fogged up. I simply can't imagine the stench caused by over 100k people.
So fucking true. I can give you a reason why a good chuck of society things people like that are freaks. Because you look as bad as you smell.:lol I was going use the elevator, but after my 2nd time were I just ran over to the door, when it was opening, and the stench just came blowing out. I just shouted at the people to shower and walk away. It was horrible.

Only thing worse, was the amount of people who thought they were hot and trying too hook up with others there. It was just creepy. Like this is their one time out a year and have to do all of it in one weekend.

And I can't believe a gaffer hasn't said...That isn't Sanitizer yet. Thats lubricate or some thing like that:lol

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Husker86 said:
Uh oh. *Runs to read rules*
It's not so much the rules as this numerical fact:
users.png

There's a lot of expensive traffic load on wired's servers originating from here if you hotlink. They will at some point replace the image with a "DO NOT HOTLINK" image if you do this.

I wouldn't even go to ComicCon. I can fully understand her disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom