• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition – 30 Minutes Of Gameplay Footage Leaked

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
off-sceen footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xJMWRI-cA

made a few quick and dirty screencaps.

2013-11-1214_33_08-dil6uzn.png

2013-11-1214_33_32-diw3u4u.png

2013-11-1214_41_32-di2jpap.png

2013-11-1214_36_39-diolue2.png

2013-11-1214_34_13-dicgu0a.png

Bonus gif:
1144bb4.gif

Eliciel

"leaked" ;) intentionally, right. But marketing aside, I like how it looks now make it content and gameplay worthy.

H3xum

No way! Hype! Watching now

Sunny rain looks weird, but initial impressions visually = hot

Have only seen the first, very brief bit of combat, but that doesn't look any different than 2.... =\

Edit: psych! overhead pause combat is back mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh god the person's camera keeps losing focus and...*vomits*

Will wait for direct feed, but seems to be quite pretty. Didn't get to combat before shutting it.

ced

I should know better than to say this after DA2, but that actually looked pretty good.

Tactical camera on consoles is also awesome.

Enosh

seems like a similar presentation to the one they did a while ago when they first showed of the gameplay
edit: and beaten ^^

Jb

Is it pretty much the same demo as the leaked PAX stuff? Game looked sharp, it might push me to go back and finish Origins.

SJRB

Gold Member
I'm only a minute in but that rain looks very awkward. Not only is the sun shining, but I hate weather effects like that - rain, but no wet textures on characters on the ground, nu puddles and other stuff that indicates that it's actually raining.

Come on guys. Game looks super colorful though, I love that.

Asd202

The exact same footage was shown at Comic-con. Bioware said recently that the game may not even come out in 2014, they are really polishing the game
hopefully

do I have to play the first two to play this game ?

game is gorgeous looking

looking on wiki last 2 games are 5+ years old id rather not play a game made back then

nib95

Banned
Just started, but looks gorgeous so far. The lighting and draw distance is particularly impressive. Though it does have a slightly artsy non realistic look about it (not necessarily a bad thing). Reminds me of a souped up Fable.

Ploid 3.0

Oh my, it looks so good so far (just started video), I must have this game. Getting the PC version for sure (mods!). Also dat rain, look at it Guerrilla Games.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Those critiquing the graphics should remember that Inquisition is still ~10+ months away, notably more if EA decide to delay it again, and hasn't had an extended gameplay reveal to the public yet. Stuff this early isn't a good metric to judge what the final game will look like, as many assets wont be finished or implemented.

For once I'm really happy this game is pretty far away from release.

If this is what the game looks like now I really, really want to see what Bioware will come up with if they just take their time and make this perfect.

Top Bottom