• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ReCore Definitive Edition (officially) announced - August 29 / $19.99

Shiggy

Update: Free for existing owners, as expected.

All just as the leak described:

RE1CAxi

As one of the last remaining humans, forge friendships with courageous robotic companions and lead them on an epic adventure through a mysterious dynamic world. Includes the new ”Eye of Obsidian" adventure and ”T8-NK" Corebot frame.

Preorder now: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sto..._5Oj8-wqunVAPT_SlyBWEBXZ3k7g$$$&wa=wsignin1.0

So the changes are:
- New ”Eye of Obsidian" adventure
- ”T8-NK" Corebot frame.
- HDR support
- Xbox One X enhanced visuals

This is just half the price of the original. For users of the original version, this should be a free update.

Thanks to Outlaw Torn for pointing this out

Ivan 3414

Is this going to be another thread where people shit on Recore for daring to be "definitive"? I wanted to know if there were any gameplay improvements or if this is just a DLC collection

wwm0nkey

Is this going to be another thread where people shit on Recore for daring to be "definitive"? I wanted to know if there were any gameplay improvements or if this is just a DLC collection

Apparently graphical improvements and a few other things as well.

Wonder if it's coming to Steam

pitchfork

Link not working?

Really enjoyed this game, but openly confess to never finishing it - will look forward to starting afresh!

blakep267

I need the livestream to tell me if there are any other graphical upgrades and endgame fixes requiring less cores. Unless the new area has dozens of prismatic cores

Any info on a PC/Steam release?
It's a play anywhere game so it's going to be in W10'as well

MaulerX

So It's a free update if you bought the original? Nice. Wonder what will be the enhancements for the One X?

Maelstorm1226

Neo Member
I assume the update is coming to people who own the Windows 10 version as well. I would like to actually sit down and play this, might as well wait for this update then.

Shiggy

This is just half the price of the original. For users of the original version, this should be a free update.

Is this confirmed? The link in the OP doesn't work and I can't tell if the poster is saying they think it should be a free update for everyone, or if Microsoft has confirmed that it WILL be a free update?

UPDATE:

I'd assume so.

So not confirmed, then, just an assumption? Or is there additional information you have that's missing from the OP?

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
This is pretty much what I have been waiting for. I think this game look great, but the half finished comments made me wait.

Lgndryhr

At 15.99 with GCU that's not bad. Almost picked this up the other day since vanilla edition is 15.99 with GCU at Best Buy right now.

oh man, what a hell of a release day. mario vs rabbids, xcom, everybody's golf, and this.

I bought this last year in a sale, knowing that it wasn't entirely finished (from my understanding) with the hope that they'd come around on fixing it. I loved the demo, so I'm really excited that this is happening. Can't wait to jump in.

Ennosuke

Started playing it this month. I get some of the hate, but after 10 hours still a very positive experience. Don't really need a definitive edition, will finish it regardless.
It is really a fun game and with a higher budget this could have been an amazing game.

This link should work

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/recore-definitive-edition-for-xbox-one/8NGN7L13H0GS/FXSB?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=NMYQkQ/5Oj8&ranSiteID=NMYQkQ_5Oj8-wqunVAPT_SlyBWEBXZ3k7g&tduid=$4c45f9f956b31f0732282b4a5ab75117$$256380$$2459594$$NMYQkQ_5Oj8-wqunVAPT_SlyBWEBXZ3k7g$$$&wa=wsignin1.0

Shiggy

This link should work

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/recore-definitive-edition-for-xbox-one/8NGN7L13H0GS/FXSB?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=NMYQkQ/5Oj8&ranSiteID=NMYQkQ_5Oj8-wqunVAPT_SlyBWEBXZ3k7g&tduid=$4c45f9f956b31f0732282b4a5ab75117$$256380$$2459594$$NMYQkQ_5Oj8-wqunVAPT_SlyBWEBXZ3k7g$$$&wa=wsignin1.0

That works, not sure what happened with the original link.

What about this is an official announcement?

It was never confirmed before by Microsoft.

Top Bottom