• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Companies with really negative images..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario_Hugo

Lisa Edelstein's dad touched my private parts. True fact.
Hey, I have to go and re-image, but not rebrand, companies with really shitty images for a project. Example: Shell, Chevron, Phillip Morris, etc. Other examples?!

Can you get satirical? If so, there are some seriously f'n funny things you can do with the following companies:

Monsanto, ExxonMobil, and Wal-Mart, and Phillip Morris are some companies that everyone loves to hate.

Teddman

_1285189_deathrow_150.gif

Mario_Hugo

Lisa Edelstein's dad touched my private parts. True fact.
Yeah, satirical is perfect because it's well, more or less true. I mean Phillip Morris commercials about lung cancer, etc.

Ristamar

White Castle isn't very prevalent in the northeastern part of the US, perhaps not along much of the eastern seaboard. I hadn't heard of them until I went to college in Ohio in late '96.

ronito said:
ummm...Wal-Mart
I have to admit I do hate Wal-Mart. But I can't say they have negative images. Sure a lot of people hate them, but obviously the overwhelming majority of the world loves them or they wouldn't be the #1 grossing company in the world.

Memles

CrystalGemini said:
I have to admit I do hate Wal-Mart. But I can't say they have negative images. Sure a lot of people hate them, but obviously the overwhelming majority of the world loves them or they wouldn't be the #1 grossing company in the world.

Jeesh, some people...

Wal-Mart - Union-hating, low wages bastards.

It's the bitter people's perspective of Wal-Mart. They see it as bottom-level, no chance for growth employment that stunts the development of low-income areas and more or less is the plague of society.

Have them build homeless shelters and Methadone clinics.

Flynn

CrystalGemini said:

I wouldn't say "love." When Wal-Mart is your only option convenience trumps love.

Flynn

What about the manufacturers of guns and ammunition?

Remington, Colt, etc.

Liquor and alcohol companies.

Specific drugs like Rohipnol (Rufies) they used to be a prescription drug before ravers and rapists started abusing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom