• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skux

FLASH S3 ● LEGENDS S2 ● ARROW S5 ● GOTHAM S3

nMqvFgr.png

jph139

Marathoned season one over the summer, definitely hyped for the return.

I'm probably one of the dozen people watching Supergirl and none of the other CW shows, so I'm hoping they keep the crossover stuff to a minimum.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Marathoned season one over the summer, definitely hyped for the return.

I'm probably one of the dozen people watching Supergirl and none of the other CW shows, so I'm hoping they keep the crossover stuff to a minimum.

Even the crossover stuff between Flash and Arrow isn't extensive aside from the Big Event episode, and even those could be watched with little outside information. So I think you'll be good.

jph139

Even the crossover stuff between Flash and Arrow isn't extensive aside from the Big Event episode, and even those could be watched with little outside information. So I think you'll be good.

I mean, I'm mostly worried about stuff like that four part crossover - I don't want to have to spend a ton of time watching, say, relationship drama between Arrow characters on Wednesday(?) just to get resolution to the episode of Supergirl I watched on Tuesday.

But if they do keep those sorts of things clean for outsiders I'm sure it'll be fine. The Flash episode was fine*, at least.

*Well, the Flash episode was awful, but the Flash parts weren't the problem there...

Oh, crap. I just realized that I don't have enough tuner spots to record everything I want to see on the Monday 8/7c timeslot =/

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh, crap. I just realized that I don't have enough tuner spots to record everything I want to see on the Monday 8/7c timeslot =/

Not sure what region you're in, but CW shows will be available for free on their website and streaming app. No registration or fees.

Ashhong

Honest question, but is that ass sexy? It looks like a cartoon lol

Marathoned the entire season 1 over the past week or so. It was definitely rough in some parts, but not too terrible. Kara is too cute for me to stop watching. Best episode was definitely the Flash crossover though, so hoping for more of that. Does anybody have a gif of Kara's reaction after Barry gets everyone ice cream? It was amazing

ZeroX03

Banned
Red K episodes were always some of the more enjoyable Smallville episodes. You've gotta go bad once in a while.

WedgeX

Banned
More pictures of Supes than Supergirl in the OP?

Sad.

Really looking forward to Supergirl joining the Arrowverse officially.

Platy

Nobody will ever convince me that the superman actor would be the PERFECT plastic man

...unfortunatly the photoshops about it are not very good =P

tHDKaQS.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Stupid sexy Superman.

He's like unrecognizable in Everybody Wants Some

tumblr_o4x9etqzMa1rzoil5o1_500.gif

Supergirl will be back in my rotation for the Cat Grant episodes. Just tell me when she's in it and I'll watch those ones.

ZeroX03

Banned
Here's the synopsis for #2.02 "Manhunter v. Superman", by the way...
IAN GOMEZ STARS AS SNAPPER CARR — CADMUS attacks National City with a kryptonite powered villain who ends up seriously hurting Supergirl (Melissa Benoist). Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) blames Hank (David Harewood) because the kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. Meanwhile, Kara’s first day at her new job doesn’t go as planned after she meets her new boss, Snapper Carr (guest star Ian Gomez). Glen Winter directed the episode written by Robert Rovner & Caitlin Parrish (SG202). Original airdate 10/17/2016.

spg202b_0155b.jpg

Grizzlyjin

They're pretty fast and loose with the Kryptonite in S1 of Supergirl. They used kryptonite based bullets multiple times, so I'm sure they'll find plenty of fun ways to weaken Kara and Clark.

I hope we get another red Kryptonite episode this season. "Fallen" was probably my favorite episode of Supergirl Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom