• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

helo

crazy buttocks on a train

quite possibly the greatest username
back home noaw. YAY. >_<

Apoglizes for late Oct nosho for pes4 . iheard itwa that, but sonuy is not my str0nog suit. It hapens. Cal 1800BUTOCXS for arefnud of yoru monez. (;

seruslay i am sory tho.

xboNOVE BMER 8TH HOOHAA no
saw ktosku atrticle. then retarctshun. thats ok icouldhav etold them nov 8 was piedrivedream. I know MS beter tha SC3Aa aha

*xbone cs treps are bilncg alled in afor nov 15ht
*thes are coantrcftract reps not wactualy wrok for MS. hard lyany of them cdoo.
*new cs softawf impletned for nov 15 w surpo t taxonomy for xbone
*caled "Assisted Support Desktop"
*antiphish stuf in to make hard for niigerian uktranisn rusian pinces to cal bout acoutn info that no t theirkrirs but if culstoner donestn haven email or ahpnone nubmr asocate with acount, xbone reps wil have pwoetr to tell calller to eff off
*...I wish i had zes to some sony cs reps 3 weks ago. oh wel

Do yut wnt to sel yor dgiital games? OHO I ONLAY REOPRT BAD NEWS FOR XBONE!
For the following questions please assume that Microsoft Xbox One will offer a digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games.

New digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games:
-This will be available through the systems’ premium subscription service (such as Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus)
-You will have the ability to purchase and sell pre-owned digital video games.
-You will have the ability to sell back/trade in your versions of digital games you have purchased.
-You will have the ability to buy pre-owned digital versions of games through the online marketplace.
-You will have a variety of prices and features available to purchase for pre-owned digital versions of games.
-All transactions will take place via digital downloads/transfers within your next generation gaming system’s digital store.
-New full game digital downloads will still be available, as will physical (disc) versions sold at retail stores/websites.
-Pre-owned disc versions of games will be able to be played on the next generation gaming system for free.
-There will be a marketplace service fee charged to the seller when they sell a digital version of a game.

last thign, final workd on the mater.::
Get mad if yo want, cal me in to questoni if you like .nosweta off mynose. my jbo is safe and yoru tender tearbucklets bmaek flowers grow
b

9 year sin.onf rorusm. ben here befo4 redit madf oloks show nup and I'l turn the lignhts of when they leave.

wy?

Smpile.

I d0nt getp aid 2 post.

byeeee

Kiyo

I still believe! #TeamCBOAT

Translation done by me, stuff may be a little off:

Back home now. Yay >_<

Apologies for the late October no show for the PS4. I heard it was that, but Sony is not my strong suit. It happens. Call 1800BUTOCXS for a refund of your money. ;)

Seriously, I am sorry though.

Xbox One November 8th hahaha no.
Saw the Kotaku article, then retraction. That's ok. I could have told them November 8th was a pipe dream. I know MS Better than SCEA haha.

*Xbox One CS Representitives are being called in for November 15th
*These are contractual reps, not ones that actually work for MS.
*New CS software implemented for November 15th with support for the Xbox One
*Called "Assisted Support Desktop"
*Anti-phishing stuff to make it hard for scammers to call in about account info that isn't theirs. If the customer doesn't have an e-mail or a phone number to associate with the account, xbone reps will have to tell the caller to eff off.
*I wish I had access to Sony CS 3 weeks ago.

Do you want to sell your digital games? OH NO I ONLY REPORT BAD NEWS FOR XBONE!
For the following questions please assume that Microsoft Xbox One will offer a digital marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital video games.

-This will be available through the systems&#8217; premium subscription service (such as Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus)
-You will have the ability to sell back/trade in your versions of digital games you have purchased.
-You will have the ability to buy pre-owned digital versions of games through the online marketplace.
-You will have a variety of prices and features available to purchase for pre-owned digital versions of games.
-All transactions will take place via digital downloads/transfers within your next generation gaming system&#8217;s digital store.
-New full game digital downloads will still be available, as will physical (disc) versions sold at retail stores/websites.
-Pre-owned disc versions of games will be able to be played on the next generation gaming system for free.
-There will be a marketplace service fee charged to the seller when they sell a digital version of a game.

Last thing, final word on the matter:
Get mad if you want. Call me in to question if you like, no sweat off my nose. My job is safe and your tender tear buckets make flowers grow.

9 years of forums, been here before. Reddit mad folks show up and I'll turn the lights off when they leave.

Why?

Simple.

I don't get paid to post.

Bye

Follow up post on page 4:

to calrufly berczuz som epfolks are reding it incroectly and GODFIGORBID I POST AN ENOY GERMANY ONTL TO BE YELD AT BY TOP INTERNTE MEN ABOUT GETIN THINS WRON

anwyasy

dgitl resel is colating sruvyey info!. not stoned. but driection to lok at? xbone doing a goodidae? is imposible!

ok cu in 2014

Translated to:

To clarify, because some folks are reading it incorrectly and god forbid I post and enjoy Germany only to be yelled at by top internet men about getting things wrong.

Anyway

Digital resale is collating survey information! Not set in stone, but a direction to look at? Xbox One doing a good thing? It's Impossible!

Okay, see you in 2014

oVerde

Banned
Later Edit:

So there is a new Support software coming up 15th of november, the Assisted Support Desktop.
This soft CS are contracted, not actually MS' workers. And it will improve the anti-phishing program, to prevent your account to be stolen.

And the most fun, he has a part of some instructions survey about the Marketplace.

-This will be available through the systems&#8217; premium subscription service (such as Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus)
-All transactions will take place via digital downloads/transfers within your next generation gaming system&#8217;s digital store.

And then he fire shots against those who came and/or are from reddit, 'cause Buttoncks ain't paid to post.

way way better than his last, these we can confirm someday :p
Another Edit: bummed about the good part being a survey.. he came, to post, a survey.

Cade

I knew as soon as I saw "helo" on NeoGAFNewThread that some shit was about to go down. Man, I feel bad for MS if they really are launching post-15th.

Wallach

Interesting that MS is going to have the digital user marketplace. That's a pretty big deal assuming most of the big titles are available digitally.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
yes!
0274_ofk1s.gif

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm surprised there isn't a crazy neogaf-shaped buttocks flapping on a moving train CG animation yet.

You're slippin' GAF.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Based CBOAT is here to save us!

*reads through* Ha, Kotaku was wrong. Again.

kewlmyc

In for CBOAT I guess. This time stick with Microsoft.

EDIT: Launch was originally going to be Nov 15, but PS4 screwed them over? I would love a double launch. Would love to read how many fight broke out the next day.

Top Bottom