• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Great OT, subscribed. Their podcasts fits perfectly in my weekly "podcast schedule" (having stuff to listen to every day) and the level of articles is great, as expected of the people involved.

I'm glad that Austin registered "waypoint.zone", because no matter what happens this is the easiest way to access the website.

spiritfox

Great OT, subscribed. Their podcasts fits perfectly in my weekly "podcast schedule" (having stuff to listen to every day) and the level of articles is great, as expected of the people involved.

I'm glad that Austin registered "waypoint.zone", because no matter what happens this is the easiest way to access the website.

You can say that it's a waypoint to the site.

.JayZii

Banned
I guess I missed the fact that Danielle Riendeau is on board. Another great contributor to have. Has she been on their podcast yet?

Has there been any indication of where the streams will happen? Their temporary website leaves a lot to be desired in terms of communication.

Mr. F

Banned
Digging the podcast so far, aside from really needing a swear jar for describing things as "interesting". Hope Danielle sticks on the podcast, I dig the 3-person format!

Hasney

This is madness. Wondering if Danielle is going to be one of those people with lots of energy that burns out quickly or just never burns out.

I wonder if they need a video producer.

giphy.gif

Dommel

The legal thing must be a running joke right? Austin not sure if he can talk shit about another company on the screen is weird.

Also seeing Vinny signing those papers and then actually get his picture taken with the forms as some kind of proof, how uptight is Vice legal actually?

It's just a stream about videogames, jeez.

Frith

The legal thing must be a running joke right? Austin not sure if he can talk shit about another company on the screen is weird.

Also seeing Vinny signing those papers and then actually get his picture taken with the forms as some kind of proof, how uptight is Vice legal actually?

It's just a stream about videogames, jeez.

the amount as edgy as fuck exploitative films vice make, makes me think they have had to build a water tight release form.
why would they change it for this?

Top Bottom