• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

PBY

Banned
I think I'm going to do another "The Talkroom" this Friday or Saturday, now that everything seems ironed out at Twitch. May try to get the Tiny Brains people on the show, as they said to talk to them about it because they had to miss the first time, give some codes out hopefully.

That being said it may wait till next weekend since it is a holiday weekend.

Who is someone from NeoGAF that is a big shot / cool dude that would want to be on to chat about stuff? PS4 related or otherwise?

I still say my show was 1000 times better than Spartan Show, because, ya know, I know gaming and we talked about gaming, at least until every call was from 4chan at the end. Next time the format is going to be a bit different.

Strange you say that while I'm typing. That was pretty much what our show "The Talkroom" was. We had Famousmortimer aka Pete Dodd on, and we also had someone from XGen Studios (creator of Super Motherload) whose name I didn't quite catch.
Didnt watch your show- bc sat nights tough, but just one piece of advice: knowing "more" about gaming doesn't mean shit if you aren't entertaining and personable. It's why some of the dumber streams succeed.

He should just convert his show into inviting callers to teach him about gaming. We can watch a man grow and blossom into a true gamer. I'd watch that.

KoopaTheCasual

He should just convert his show into inviting callers to teach him about gaming. We can watch a man grow and blossom into a true gamer. I'd watch that.

lol, i'd actually watch that. Make the show about how oblivious he is to everything, and every caller has to teach him something new.

Jal

He could have blagged his way through it, pulled up some tabs with gaming news on his computer and asked his callers what they thought about them. Can't do shit with no content though.

kendrid

Banned
"call up the spartan and he will GOOGLE SEARCH SPECIALLY 4 U"

It is true.

At least his wife left so she doesn't have to watch this trainwreck. I'm only watching because my damn controller ran out of batteries.

Darknight

Can someone tell me why is this so addicting? I know its sad to keep watching.

I love the 3 fat dudes with the cute chick as they were all getting ripped apart.

"How is that bed not breaking?!" LOL

I keep waiting for the prank calls to start but no dice so far.

Did you see the Seinfeld one?

Caller: "What's your favorite episode of Seinfeld?"

Spartan: "Uhh, I don't know, I haven't seen that show."

Caller: "Well, it's a show about nothing."

There were a few others too :p

Didnt watch your show- bc sat nights tough, but just one piece of advice: knowing "more" about gaming doesn't mean shit if you aren't entertaining and personable. It's why some of the dumber streams succeed.

Shall I plead my case?

Here is a video of me and my boyfriend playing Killer Instinct

Here is a stream of Knack early that was linked as an OT on GAF.

You can check out other videos on that channel and more silly / vloggy stuff here

Slap me on the wrist and say bad dog if this is too much self linky. I think I'm an enjoyable person at times.

So who is going to start a GAF show? I think Spartan shows that there is potential interest there - that is if there is actually a panel who are interesting and know their subject.

weevles

MC4N6z2.jpg

This is the next gen and I love it

Haha, they got reported and shut down just now. Too bad...those two girls are pretty cute doe.

boohowc

Banned
spartan show was boring as hell. maybe i tuned in at the wrong time, but even the adam boyes call was zzzz...dude didn't even sound like he knew who adam was...he definitely had not idea who shu was. thought giant bomb patrick was a sony exec or something...smh

yeah it was the first one to do this i guess but there are people out there much more entertaining or who actually seem like they are into video games.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've reached saturation point with the spartan. I've only actually watched this thing 10 or so minutes a night and it's the same damn thing every night. I'm done.

PBY

Banned
I've reached saturation point with the spartan. I've only actually watched this thing 10 or so minutes a night and it's the same damn thing every night. I'm done.
Was it ever better than what it was tonight? Like I said, what I watched confused the hell out of me as to why it's popular.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Was it ever better than what it was tonight? Like I said, what I watched confused the hell out of me as to why it's popular.

It was kinda fascinating in a WTF are these people doing way the first time I watched it last week, but no it's been exactly this but with less beard every time I've watched.

Deadstar

spartan show was boring as hell. maybe i tuned in at the wrong time, but even the adam boyes call was zzzz...dude didn't even sound like he knew who adam was...he definitely had not idea who shu was. thought giant bomb patrick was a sony exec or something...smh

yeah it was the first one to do this i guess but there are people out there much more entertaining or who actually seem like they are into video games.
Patrick called in.......what.

Top Bottom