• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

The Spartan Show has ran its course
camby.png

Lace

If it stays as is, people will stop watching. Shit, I won't watch again.

I see it on the live area but I always skip it. Seems like something that'll be forgotten pretty quickly. I do hope that twitch releases an app so I can watch channels that aren't only streaming PS4 games.

did i just hear MGS as the best RPG of the 90s?

and im seeing everyone else's comments in here about his embarrassing moments, mannnn i wish i could have seen those!

Def seems that way.

Why hasn't twitch banned... I don't know, every racial slur or symbols like the swastica. Why do they embrace this behavior?

now they found her facebook.

and yeah, i dunno how those symbols and symbols inputted multiple times arent just auto blocked from chat.

They posted her facebook in the chat SMH these people are crazy she is asking how to delete facebook now lol
yeah i feel bad for her actually

Creepy levels raised
shits in overdrive now

posted address and other family members' names.

edit: now after people in the chat suggested they end the stream, they did. good thing too, it was getting way outta hand (and i rarely say that about twitch streams)

Ianan

Beard guy just said "If we don't have the answers then one of our 300,000 viewers will have the answer". Are they looking at the correct numbers lol

Ianan

This is ridiculous, I think that guy just asked if they "Think GTA 5 may come out on next gen consoles and possibly hold any improvements" and they say "You know, we'll google it and find out". WHAT?

EDIT: and now Watch Dogs being pushed back is going to hurt Sony, I guess they don't know its an Ubi game.

PBY

Banned
nbygz7A.jpg

BTW did Sony make it clear your kids can broadcast themselves on the internet?

They need to get a handle on this shit. Fox News or a similar outlet is gonna take a pic like this, plaster it everywhere, and scare moms away.

Which might not be the WORST thing lol, parents need to know what theyre buying their kids.

LGom09

I don't understand the purpose of The Spartan Show. They take questions and then Google the answers? For some reason though, I can't. Stop. Watching.

I don't understand the purpose of The Spartan Show. They take questions and then Google the answers? For some reason though, I can't. Stop. Watching.

Train wreck..rubber necking etc.. Its like when you drive past a car accident and slow down to look lol

Dude struck gold and wasn't the right man for the job :( Many of us, given the power he was handed on that night, would have blown the fuck up and did the show justice...sad really.

hesido

That's child abuse right there. WTF is wrong with people. People like Helenacl posting on the kids stream should be castrated, obviously their sex drive is heading in the wrong direction, together with their "sense of humor".

Top Bottom