• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V [TRAILER #2] - Talk Thread

Stat!

That looked freakin awesome. I hope we can do some of those things with friends like crashing trains or driving a car out of a plane but I doubt it as those looked scripted. Still looks fantastic. I'm already eagerly anticipating the next video/trailer.

UrbanRats

iRtEx7Y8YNWaN.gif

Dat horrible skyboxes, R* you bullshitted me. :(

Everything else looks awesome though.

Personally not understanding the visual complaints given the size of San Andreas and the work (hopefully) being taken to make area loading as smooth as possible.

LegoArmo

Open world game, 50 square miles of highly detailed land, 8 year old hardware. This game looks jaw dropping. Come on now, lads.

Amazing.

Will be the best looking game on consoles and without a doubt the most fun. For me at least.

DO.NOT.CARE. about any other game now.

Elginer

The most impressive thing about that all was the dog animation. I know silly thing to mention but damn this looks amazing.

Tr4nce

Ok. I'm sorry but I'm stealing every picture and GIF posted in this thread, to put in the OP. Thanks in advance! :p

Also, will GTA V have public transportation systems? I saw a bus, but these were also in GTA IV. HYPE HYPE HYPE

Meh. GTA isnt relevant anymore. They should have made a sequel to Red Dead Redemption, which is a way better game.

Christ....I think I'm going to quit the internet.

Yep, a bunch of people weren't waiting around for the trailer countdown or anything. The game is relevant at all......I hope you are joking.

ironcreed

Banned

Thank you, that is what I wanted.

Seriously, people who are not impressed by a game of this size looking this good have some pretty unrealistic standards. The game looks fantastic, and it is bigger than RDR and San Andreas combined. Hell, we can even explore the ocean floor this time.

Ranger X

The real improvements you can see with those graphics are the lighting and post effects. It totally shits on GTA4! And God DAMNED that trailer. Not that I wasn't sold already but GOD DAMNED.

*sweat

Top Bottom